Help me with esellerate / mac installation please?

I bought the game online - paid by paypal, got an email with a link, downloaded it. When it was downloaded I open the FM10 app, it starts the esellerate software delivery process again. There is no option to input the software serial I have? Please explain what i've done wrong!

I had the same problem!

Basically what I did was to put the FM2010 shortcut into the dock. When you click it, the essellerate thing pops up again. Ignore this and click the shortcut again and the game should open. Then when you're in the game, go to settings, or options, or whatever it is right at the top, above 'start new game' and there is an activation code bit in there...

Sorry that's all a bit garbled. Its late and I did it by process of elimination and stubborness!

D

Antpocolypsenow I was incredibly grateful for that information (as I'd been looking for it for days), until I saw that you work for SI. This information needs to be MUCH easier to find. First it's impossible to even find a way to get the game for mac, then when you do, it looks like you've been sold a demo for $30, until you scour the internet for hours and hours to find this bloody thread. And I'm literally a professional researcher.

• 2 months later...
You need to close the eSellerate window that pops up, then on the Start Screen there should be an 'Activate' button in the bottom left hand corner for you to input your serial key

I found this thread....pls I really need some help. i am having the exact same problem but once I close the esserate window that pops up I get a msg saying that FM10 quit unexpectetly.

So I cant get into the game at all

I found this thread....pls I really need some help. i am having the exact same problem but once I close the esserate window that pops up I get a msg saying that FM10 quit unexpectetly.

So I cant get into the game at all

Same as me.

How is this fixed?

Archived