Worst Breach of Discipline?

The only option available to me is to keep on sending him on leave ... but when he came back it caused squad unrest. I just had to answer four questions about the guy in a press conference randomly...

Sacking would indeed be a welcome option!

I've had that too, on a player with 'lazy' personality. And he was 16, not old enough to drink!!!!!

Anyway, I warned him. And he doesnt understand why I warn him!!! I, a worldclass manager is getting questioned when he spends all night drinking instead of sleeping for his upcoming match. Real stupidity or alot of guts.

So I put him on super-ultra hard physical training program. But I started worry about him making morale in team bad as he would get more and more annoying. So bye-bye, paid him some small amount to see him disappear without contract. He retired from footballing the same day ;)

It happened with one of my players 2 times in a week he kept missing training as well but he was unsettled as he was from Brazil. I fined him both times put him in my starting XI and he didnt do it again. (Was a class regen so could not really sell him)

Archived