4th Away kit

Just noticed in my Brighton save Chelsea away to West Brom in Carling Cup Semi-Final and Chelsea were wearing a 4th strip all red kit. I have never seen this before. I have downloaded all the correct 2d kits and this 4th kit was a plain 3d kit. Just wondering if anyone had seen this before as I know that normally the home team wear their away strip if their home shirt clashes with all home, away and third kits.

ive seen this, but when i saw it the opposition (who i think played in blue) were in red and it was down to the fact their kits all clashed with mine and i was at home so they HAD to change. thought it was random selection of a colour that didnt clash.

I thoght this had happened to me quite recently, but it turned out that i'd been managing Fakel for a year and a half, but we'd never worn our 3rd kit.

I got quite a shock seeing our name in a striking maroon, rather than the typical softer white or blue...

I thoght this had happened to me quite recently, but it turned out that i'd been managing Fakel for a year and a half, but we'd never worn our 3rd kit.

I got quite a shock seeing our name in a striking maroon, rather than the typical softer white or blue...

I also manage Fakel and rarely see the third kit. It is shame because it is such a nice kit.

• 5 weeks later...

when i created my team on fm08 both my home kit and away kit had chequered dark blue on them so instead of using my third choice kit they would have a default kit that could be any colour. Ussually black, white or purple. think this is very rare though.

Archived