Am i going crazy or does anybody else get this....

Whenever your playing and no matter what you do, long ball, short ball quick slow you just cannot get it right. You are playing a team at the bottom of the league and you struggle to win basically nothing you do works!! So you eventually give up and save the game, quit and o wach tv have a cup of tea etc. Load it back up again and suddenly youre on a great run and you keep playing and get manager of the month!!

It hapened me the other nite, i was pushing for a promotion place, coming out of nowhere winning every game then i hada go, so i saved it, Loaded the game later and was playing a team near the bottom and i only managed a 1-1.

So is it all in my head, just a coincidence or does other people find this happening to them??

Whenever your playing and no matter what you do, long ball, short ball quick slow you just cannot get it right. You are playing a team at the bottom of the league and you struggle to win basically nothing you do works!! So you eventually give up and save the game, quit and o wach tv have a cup of tea etc. Load it back up again and suddenly youre on a great run and you keep playing and get manager of the month!!

It hapened me the other nite, i was pushing for a promotion place, coming out of nowhere winning every game then i hada go, so i saved it, Loaded the game later and was playing a team near the bottom and i only managed a 1-1.

So is it all in my head, just a coincidence or does other people find this happening to them??

i can never get into any version until the 3rd patch. still buy the game the week it comes out tho!!

i can never get into any version until the 3rd patch. still buy the game the week it comes out tho!!

Ive started waiting till at least christmas now before I buy for that very reason. I probably should wait till feb.

Theres nothing worse than getting into a game then they bring a patch out that changes everything.

As far as I am aware this version of the game is the only one that will have a 3rd patch. Cant remember there ever being 3 patches before.

As far as I am aware this version of the game is the only one that will have a 3rd patch. Cant remember there ever being 3 patches before.

last years

This problem will continue until SI sort out the problems with excessive negative outcomes from team talks and pre match conferences.

The talking is done on the pitch and results aren't determined by a few words before hand.

I really hope SI tone all of these negative morale effects which I now call the "x,y & z" factor.

Read up posts from Ov Collyer to find out more.

I love the game but as it stands right now, I have lost faith and interest in the game until this issue with come-backs and almost impossible to win matches (only due to pre-match talks) get resolved.

I just hope SI read these plees and make the game more about tactics and less about blabbering your mouth pre-match.

I have always hated the press conference nonsense since it was introduced.

Yesterday, as Leeds, I played Rushden in the league cup. I had a man sent off in the 5th minute and when 1-0 down from the penalty.

Eventually I won 2-1 in extra time. After the press conference, It was reported that I had said I was "Delighted that the team fought to the very end"

Fair enough comment one would think? But no, because apparently "the leeds squad will not react well to this"

Sure enough, players unhappy with my comments?????? But WHY cannot I interact with the players to put this right? It REALLY annoys me when players become unhappy over something you say in the press, even when that something is misrepresented, but you cannot tell the player what you really meant.

1 thing you can say is at least SI do continue to bring patches out to fix things and improve stuff.

Alot of companys just leave things broke.

Sometimes if I'm on a good run I dont like to save and quit. I try to wait to my next defeat.

And yeah, I have been on bad runs, gave up for the day come back later and things change for the better.

strange mate iv'e been playing 9.3 all day 2016 with my sunderland team top of prem.

Archived