What is a good amount of stars to run at?

Is it definite the star system is faulty? Saves me making a new thread...

Any advice on why my FM has suddenly got really slow, even lagging in 2d matches which is making the game virtually unplayable for me at the moment.

Thats what its been like for me from the off. I've plugged away but it does get very frustrating at times. :)

Celeron's aren't the best from what I've heard.

What graphicas card have you got?

My game runs fine until I get into the actual matches.

I normally run around the same amount of leagues as you but with abig database and custom graphic, may have to cut them back.

Celerons arent great no. They are budget processors, AMD's version of the celeron is the AMD Duron. I would of advised (if you had the cash) to have picked up an Intel Pentium Dual or quad, or an AMD Athlon dual. Their quad is the phenom. Id imagine your current setup shouldnt be tooooo bad

how many leagues do u guys have loaded ive loaded 17 only got my laptop today

this is the specs

Ram 4gb

Processor Intel Celeron Dual-Core CPU T3000 @ 1.80GHz 1.79GHz

64 bit operating system

dont no video card

will this be slow

If you only got your laptop today then the first thing I would do is update your graphics card drivers, direct and java. Even though its a new computer your graphics card drivers are probably well out of date.

You should also make sure you install the latest patch for the game.

Find you system information it should tell you your graphics card there. If it's NVIDIA etc etc just type the brand into google, find their website and then you should be able to do an auto scan to see if you are fully updated. If not it should give you the option to update.

I would turn everything off running in the background 2, if you havent already. Have no more than 30-32 processes going if it is xp. It worked for me.

I did a complete reinstall.

Archived