best regen ever.

i always scout around the clubs and found a little gem at middlesbrough. im newcastle and he cost me mil and i got slated for it by the supporters.

however now hes worth 25m+ and won young player of the month a record of consectutive times, only stopped because he was 22 in feb.

i brought him when he was 16!

screens;

bestregeneversa2.th.jpg

young player of the month;

recordyoungplayerzx9.th.png

i always scout around the clubs and found a little gem at middlesbrough. im newcastle and he cost me mil and i got slated for it by the supporters.

however now hes worth 25m+ and won young player of the month a record of consectutive times, only stopped because he was 22 in feb.

i brought him when he was 16!

screens;

bestregeneversa2.th.jpg

young player of the month;

recordyoungplayerzx9.th.png

SI- We need dozens more regens of this quality from all over the world for FM09. It's the only way a long term game can be realistic. Im 7 seasons into a game and not one regen features on the top page in 'player seasrch'.

Go back 7 versions of the game and the likes of Messi, Fabregas, Rooney , Kaka etc wern't even in the database

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkae:

hey x what skin is that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not a skin, its how Genie Scout shows you you payers profile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkae:

hey x what skin is that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not a skin, its how Genie Scout shows you you payers profile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, it's FM Genie Scout. A lot quicker than loading up Football Manager and saving a screenshot.

Archived