Tips for my team, please?!

Im in 2014 with York City in the Championship, and so far in 22 games in 22nd with only 3 wins, 5 draws and 14 lost! conceded 51 goals and only scored 22. I just keep losing and no way I can get my team to get on a good note, at least not concede so many bloody goals. My worst season by FAR!

Any tips/ideas please?

Tactics suck if you ask me, I've tried probably over 100 tactics in the past 5 season and have never gotten strikers to score more than 10 a season. But this season is the worst. Maybe advice on a tactic would be nice, ive tried all tactics in the tactics forum, no matter how good in defence/attack they are i score less/concede more!

Well either your strikers aren't good enough for the Championship, or your tactis aren't right, simple as that. Perhaps if you tell us which strikers you play and how you play them people can help more. My striker Gary Hooper scored 42 goals in the Championship, and he isn't an exceptional championship player.

Tactics suck if you ask me, I've tried probably over 100 tactics in the past 5 season and have never gotten strikers to score more than 10 a season. But this season is the worst. Maybe advice on a tactic would be nice, ive tried all tactics in the tactics forum, no matter how good in defence/attack they are i score less/concede more!

1. Don't change your tactics a hundred times in 5 seasons. That means you'll play 2 games per tactic, roughtly. That's not enough time to settle.

2. Play to your strengths. If you have a tall player up front, try to reach him via the wings so he can head the ball in. If you have a quick striker, see if you can hit the other team on the counter attack. I don't know your players so this is all I can say.

I am York City in 2018 and stuck in the championship as well but a mid table team, i also struggled when arriving in the championship, my tactic was reseaching every team i play and seeing what tactic they play well against and what tactic they play bad against, this helped me stay up and become a mid championship team but i don't the premiership for me is coming anytime soon unless a miracle. (please rich new owners lol)

As someone else said 100 tactics in five seasons if far too many (and if you're exaggerating, stop, it won't help people to help you).

I'd read up on opposition instructions and shouts, just adding some tactic that someone else has made, probably for a top team, is unlikely to work.

As someone else said 100 tactics in five seasons if far too many (and if you're exaggerating, stop, it won't help people to help you).

I'd read up on opposition instructions and shouts, just adding some tactic that someone else has made, probably for a top team, is unlikely to work.

No not exagerating hehe, I've gone through a lot more games now with the same tactic but keep losing as usual, guess im getting relegated this season, nothing i do is good enough. Tactics are way too hard to get your team settle into, and get my strikers to score regulary.

No not exagerating hehe, I've gone through a lot more games now with the same tactic but keep losing as usual, guess im getting relegated this season, nothing i do is good enough. Tactics are way too hard to get your team settle into, and get my strikers to score regulary.

In my experience, your players need at least half a season to get used to a new tactic so if you're chopping and changing that frequently you're never going to get anywhere..

Archived