Unsporting Inter

Was 2-1 up away at Inter in the Champions League, with Spartak Moscow. Cambiasso got injured so my keeper threw it out of play. They threw it back in TO ETO'O who buried a shot in the top corner.

Not fair.

:(

EDIT: Actually just re-checked, and it was Cambiasso who scored it!

Good on them, managers should encourage teams not to get the ball out of play in cases like this, that's what the referee is for. Obviously that's not an option in FM and hardly an issue, so yeah – sucks, but stuff happens and it just might happen in real life so no big surprise.

Yeah that is unfair but I guess your team brought it upon themselves by being sporting and putting the ball out of play. In years gone by it would be the done thing as injuries were quite rare, but with so many injuries and play acting then I would not tell my players to put the ball out of play when an opponent was injured ( you would be doing it every 5 minutes aginst Drogba), and if people say what if the player is badly injured- then the referee will intervein and do his job! :)

It's not Fair Play, it's Timewasting of the worst kind.

The day the opposition will stop kicking the ball out of play every single time a player lies down "in pain", it'll be a good day for football.

The ref is the one who decides when to stop the game, until then, just play on.

It's not Fair Play, it's Timewasting of the worst kind.

The day the opposition will stop kicking the ball out of play every single time a player lies down "in pain", it'll be a good day for football.

The ref is the one who decides when to stop the game, until then, just play on.

So why your players are the role model for fair player and AI is the exactly opposite? It needs tweaking, because it happens too much. Another one for the bug count...

So why your players are the role model for fair player and AI is the exactly opposite? It needs tweaking, because it happens too much. Another one for the bug count...

Yeah it is wrong and just had a thought, if you put the ball out for Cambiasso to get treatment, then am I correct in saying that he is not allowed to return to the field of play straight away and has to get the go ahead from the referee. Therefore he should not of been allowed on the field when he scored the goal? :)

I just watched it again, he got injured and my keeper threw it out. He was treated on the pitch, then ran up and scored from just outside the area.

**** happens. I'm not complaining because it could happen in real life, but there would be a lot of controversy surrounding it, and it wasn't mentioned in the post match press conference.

If i could set my players to not put the ball out when a player is injured that would be fine!

i remember quite a few years ago when baggio was still playing, he got injured then came back on the feild at a free kick and no-one picked him up, he got the ball and put it away leaving me in awe, what a champ

You think that's bad? The opposing team's physio walked infront of my goalkeeper while he was recieving a backpass with dire consequences. He literally scored for them after treating one of their strikers. I never knew physios could be supersubs...

Archived