any recomendations for young players?

I can recomend 4 players - but u sould snap them up when u start the game - otherwise they become to expensive:

1.: <name removed> - 19years old argentinian FC - u can get him for around 1-1,3m at start of the game

2.: <name removed> - 17 years old Uruguay- FC - about 1m

3.: <name removed> - 18 years old Brazilian MC - about 1,3m (the best Midfielder i have in team ^^ - scors a lot form long range - and is especialy one that makes a immediat impact to the team!!)

4.: <name removed> - 19 years old Brazilian D/WB/M L+R (plays all possiotions very well - i prefer let him play ML even though he is a DL - i had to pay a lot for him cuz i only got him in my

3rd season - payed 17m

BTW: all of these transfes i made with payment over 48month - and 0 Euro in advance!!!

so i think its especialy a good deal for teams with lower budget!! but these guys will develop into realy indespensibles!

2nd thing: hold on to <name removed> - first season his performance will be low - but after the 3rd season that guy especialy becomes a REAL MONSTER infront of the goal - scoring 27 goals in 30 games in his season 4 for my team! atm - in season 5: 12 games - 15 goals ^^

anyone got other nice recomandations?

PS: sorry for my bad english....

Archived