Things you regularly get in real llife football but never in get in FM???

Streakers/pitch invading fans, players dying, players going on strike, players being arrested for loads of different kinds of offences, players having training ground bustups, bungs, bribes, players missing lots of penalties, players having to retake penalties!

The list is almost endless really.

Actually scoring a goal past Gomes, that isn't a result of him being out of position due to 4 save-of-the-centuries in a row. You know like when Shearer scored in that 5-0 win for Newcastle over Man Utd after Schmeical just saved 3.

New Football Kits each season (For most clubs)

One of SI's other (at least former) sports management sims Out of the Park Baseball (I think they had something to do with it) had the ability to generate new kits for your side randomly, as well as the Facegen concept (which was implemented in FM later). Its a pity they never did it in FM too.

Players training a specific part of their game (e.g. free kicks), older (as in not youngsters) players hitting top form and attracting attention of bigger clubs... I'm sure a pretty huge list could be made – and that's without counting silly things like streakers and WAGs.

Streakers/pitch invading fans, players dying, players going on strike, players being arrested for loads of different kinds of offences, players having training ground bustups, bungs, bribes, players missing lots of penalties, players having to retake penalties!

The bus driver having to drive the players to matches, players using their power ups and equipable items...

A winger getting past his fullback. As in beating him with skill, not this going-around business FM seems to have.
One of my biggest peevs about fm10

Absolutely cannot stand this

Yeah, don't like this either. You very rarely see players attempt close control dribbles with the ball, that try to invite the tackle before skipping past the player in the other direction. It's normally the player beating his opponent by running around him or knocking the ball into space. I'd like to see players more willing to dribble into the gaps between players and looking for angles to exploit, and not go the obvious route of running into the wide open spaces all the time.

goal keepers bringing players down after they've gone around him for penalties to be awarded.

opposition managers from all sorts of teams making comments in the media, whether intelligent or not. it seems that in fm, only your direct rivals and 'friends' come out with comments.

opposition players making comments in the media, whether intelligent or otherwise.

chairmen from clubs wanting to poach certain managers or players.

an option to loan a newly purchased player back to his former club until a certain period or age.

Guest El Payaso

Back four playing without any mistakes.

Crosses not finding the smallest man in the box just because he is attacking player.

Stronger player winning the ball from a soft skillfull player by running along them shoulder to shoulder.

Like this one (and not saying that Rooney is soft but this is one of the reasons why British teams often prevent Spanish teams scoring goals against them; Being stronger despite not neccesarily having as much skill) :

Great def mids helping defense by chasing down opponent after lost possession

Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rE9fG2q6Fg

Beautiful and strong tackles in middle of the pitch

Like this one:

Goalkeepers cutting off those low crosses that come almost along goal line.

Guest El Payaso
The facegen and kit creation has been around a lot longer than that, Ihad a game called Football World Manager back in 98 or 99 which had both of those things featured. It had Ron Atkinson on the front cover. :D
Kit creation has been there even longer. In Amiga's The Manager you could make sponsor deals and choose which to add to your club's shirts. That was cool! This old manager also had somekind of match engine that showed highlights of the game... I just don't remember did it show those in 3D or 2D.

The bus driver having to drive the players to matches, players using their power ups and equipable items...

Lol, I'm not advocating the use of some of these things in FM, just saying they are not in FM but are in real-life!

New Football Kits each season (For most clubs)

I miss that too :( oh well maybe some other version will include a quick save game editor which comes up at the beginning of the season :D, and your chairman decides what new kit you get and if you don't like it you can create new ones, and they can accept it or not. Just like when you request something from the board.

Somewhat apt at the moment, but Postponements!!

There are never any - particularly the mass ones seen at the moment...

I can say it that there are, I experienced it with Man utd (I think Portsmouth game away the pitch got waterlogged or something) and in more occasion when managing at lower league clubs.

Bare in mind these weathers won't last a season long and not every game is postponed ;)

leeds beating man utd 1-0 whilst been in league one

personally i think a patch is in order i got them in fa cup whilst been in league 1

being leeds and i lost 4-0 come on si needs to be sorted

May I ask why does this need to be sorted, no offense but on a regular day Man Utd can beat Leeds hands down on 4-0 easily.

What you trying to say here is Premier League teams should be down toned down so League one teams or championship teams got a better chance in the FA cup.

Also as you may notice, the result depends on what players did play, whit what morale, form, ability, pitch condition and this goes for both teams.

May I ask why does this need to be sorted, no offense but on a regular day Man Utd can beat Leeds hands down on 4-0 easily.

What you trying to say here is Premier League teams should be down toned down so League one teams or championship teams got a better chance in the FA cup.

Also as you may notice, the result depends on what players did play, whit what morale, form, ability, pitch condition and this goes for both teams.

i was being sarcastic lol

Manchester United winning the premiership as they will for the next 10 years. Teams too good on here are Chelsea, Tottenham, and Manchester City :-) hehe.

I know i'm probably being biased being a liverpool fan but Chelsea are looking better than they have in years and i'd tip them to win the F.A. Cup and epl this season (perhaps even the CL) and man utd look worse than they have for a while, scholes and giggs can't compete like they used to and anderson and nani haven't lived up to their potential. Also with no real match winner like ronaldo and fergie's imminent retirement in the next 2-3 years it seems like they'll be headed for a re-adjustment period that won't involve as many trophies as they're used to.

But i totally agree about Tottenham and Man City, particularly Tottenham seem too strong from the start.

I've never seen a penalty for a handball in this version although I do remember one or two in 09. Also, there has been no fighting between players for me yet. I'm in 2016 on 10.2.

Happened to me last night:( Martin Careces (Juve) Handled the ball for my Wolves side in the 87th min against Villa we were 1-0 up at the time:mad:

Archived