9 On target 3

4 Off target 3

4 Blocked shots 3

0 woodwork 0

4 Clear cut chances 3

6 Long shots 4

46 possession 54

4-0

these are some of the results and match stats that i have got in the last 9 games, i have played.

with the New 10.2 ME is it easier for a player to score from 25+ yards than less than 5 yards,

gks play more man of matches than any other position

and players ability mean pretty much nothing

professional footballers know nothing about football,

they run away from the football,

they stand still and watch opposition players run towards the ball,

players on the goalline on corners do nothing they neither watch the ball go in or let the ball bounce off them into the net

gks dive before a player heads the ball, so they are basically heading into a empty net

footballers that have no positional sense,

and etc.

and no i'm not playing games in the low leagues or a league u have never heard of, i am playing game in serie a, with players like sakho, rossi, gignac, drogba, zarate, kjaer and ustari.

i not a sore loser, i can take losses that i deserve or a few losses that i dont deserve, but what i cant stand is stupidity, with players like they are insane, insane matches.

i dont know what u base ur ME on but u should try and watch the premier league game or a serie a game or a la liga game once and while.

I am sorry phenom, but it isn't crap tactics on most part.

Did you not "read a few" threads where Ov Collyer said that basically when X,Y and Z circumstances are against ones side, it is unrealistic and unbalanced and it is virtually impossible to win.

Some teams will lose no matter what, and this will happen over a course of a season basically from things like their hidden stats, lack of ambition, etc.

I have posted countless times now how I have been doing well in FM2010 with some sides, but doing poorly with West Ham, even after some good signings regardless of tactics.

The bad thing about these "unrealistic and unbalanced" circumstances is that you can be up 3-0 and lose 4-3 with minutes to go, and reloading and replaying the scores will basically always come up the same way due to the kinds of team talks, pre match advice and so forth leading up to the game.

As I have stated in another thread, SI really need to look at toning some of these "unrealistic" things out of the game.

I agree Ezequiel have played this game since launch, play fml as well, there is definately an imbalance somewhere that needs fixings, not super keepers as stated but far too many gk man of the matches. Random changes in form that are completely crazy as I have seen posted your players can suddenly not score for toffeee even thought hy have shot after shot!!!!!!. The game as a whole is vastly mproved from FM09 but still needs work on some areas such as

1) Match Engine - Getting the balance right with regards to form and upsets, Making rubbish keepers rubbish and good keepers good!!!!!. Cutting down goals from long shots of rubbish players and goals from rubbish strikers.

2) Sorting out regens for longitivity of the game, making sure there is enough regardless of size of database and enough quality to keep the game going for long term (also coaching staff)

3) Making the interviews a bit more exciting as after a while this aspect of the game becomes boring. Is it not possible when patching the game to include new commentary in match and media messages?.

4) Transfers when buying from the ai I always have to pay for a indesbensible player about 6 times mv, any player i try to sell they never want to pay even mv!!!, these players arent rubbish either. I had to sell darren bent for 3.5 mill and he wanted 1/2 his wages paid!!! haha.

5) Training of stats to be made a bit clearer, impossible to find a coach with 5* training in my view as havent a clue what to look for end up with rubbish training and my players not progressing.

There are some of the things that I beleive would improve the game but as I say bar a few things very enjoyable this version compared to fm09 :-)

It's one type of chance that GKs save too easily. One v one whilst under pressure, either from the keeper (too closer/head on) or a defender. The number created is the problem but it does give an unrealistic ratio. It'll be fixed for 10.3 hopefully.

But overall, ignoring these chances, scores tend to be realistic. If you can't win games it's just tactical/motivation.

Archived