Constructive criticism for Matt

Do something about:

Player wanting move for better and his teamates geting "deeply upset" when you put him on list cuz he is allready upset with you for not leting him...

Exampl: Modric from Tottenham, wanted to move, i listed him, almost all the squad got deeply upset... not funy

Number of chances and goals scored.

I experienced this not just once. You score goal first after for example 10 shots when oponent have 1-2 on the goal. There score imediatelly back. Game mostly finish in draw, with your team having 17-20 shots when oponent have 3-5. Anyway sometimes game finish by you loosing to them. Not too many games if you guys watch actually real footbal finish by loosing home to oponent with 20 to 4 shots comparsion and major posesion of the ball. This is stupid flaw.

Im really suprised why SI canot do thing right from start and we have to allways wait for some patches. Is not like you changing match engine every year right? You guys have to understeand im disapointed and even ppl will bash me here i don't care. Money i payed for your product i could spend for something i could profit more from. Other game, beer, my wife, whatewer.

Do something about:

Im really suprised why SI canot do thing right from start and we have to allways wait for some patches.

Does this not suggest that what they do is not easy - the game will never be perfect for everybody because a large portion of it is down to opinion.

Is not like you changing match engine every year right?

Over the last few years the ME has been consistently changed/refined/improved.

What some people fail to understand is that a small change in one area of the ME can have unwanted effects on other areas.

Archived