Who are your highest ever goalscorers?

woow thats alot of goals , yeaa mate dzeko is top class , at the moment for man city he has got me 39 in 32 games. And he has won footballer of the year , footballers player , european player, world player and the best striker in one season. Anyone got any screenshots for 2010?

How do you view player's stats of goals they scored in all competitions from the previous season? History only shows League goals. Anyway, Wayne Rooney (yes I know but he's never got anywhere near these performances when I have previously played as Man Utd, normally he's not very good) had a brilliant season, scoring nearly a goal a game (about 43 in total I think, 26 goals and 11 assists in the league alone). I could upload a screenshot of his league stats, but I would like to upload screenshots of his total goalscoring record as his league stats alone do not do justice to just how sensational he was.

I signed Rys Murphy, the Arsenal youngster for my York City and got 35 goals in 35 apperances which i think is very good for a young kid, he pretty much single handely got me to the play of final. (As look would have it, he was injured in the 5 mins and we dint score and lost the game 2-0 which was gutting, havinging better look this year though)

How do you view player's stats of goals they scored in all competitions from the previous season? History only shows League goals. Anyway, Wayne Rooney (yes I know but he's never got anywhere near these performances when I have previously played as Man Utd, normally he's not very good) had a brilliant season, scoring nearly a goal a game (about 43 in total I think, 26 goals and 11 assists in the league alone). I could upload a screenshot of his league stats, but I would like to upload screenshots of his total goalscoring record as his league stats alone do not do justice to just how sensational he was.

if you click on his history, and the season, then at the bottom of the screen it will have his overall

Andre-Pierre Gignac has scored 75 league goals in 75 league games for me over 3 season. His overall stats are something like 100 in 100 over three seasons. He has been a complete and utter beast - scoring freekicks, penalties, one-on-ones and a great amount of 25-30 yarders.

Andre-Pierre Gignac has scored 75 league goals in 75 league games for me over 3 season. His overall stats are something like 100 in 100 over three seasons. He has been a complete and utter beast - scoring freekicks, penalties, one-on-ones and a great amount of 25-30 yarders.

what instructions would you play him under mate?

what instructions would you play him under mate?

I play him in a 4-2-3-1 formation as a Target Man, with the team playing balls to his feet. If my team is not penetrating the defence enough, then I make him shoot from distance often, and he gets a screamer or two.

I had Kristjannson and Oskarsson on CM03/04 that were both 50-60 goal a season strikers and then Drogba and Carew on 07 then 08 were hitting 30 a season. On FM10, Eder hit 30 goals in 2 seasons but has been replaced by Defoe and Eduardo who are on 24 and 23 respectively and it's only January!

If we're taking old CMs into consideration, then it's most definitely the legendary Andri Sigthorsson on CM00/01. Some 25-30 goals per season guaranteed, no matter which club I signed him for - from FC Haka to Monaco. His attributes were actually quite horrible, but there were quite a few overachievers like that back in CM3. I remember being able to build a whole squad of them for around 500k total. :D

On FM(08), it's been Markus Rosenberg at Celtic. Can't remember the count, though.

On FM10, Paul McVeigh at Donegal Celtic for now - 28 goals in all competitions, NI first div. Haven't played the game all that much though.

i remember on 09 i signed Hulk as a backup to Torres in a 4-2-3-1, so despite being my second choice striker i think he scored something like 26 goals in 20 appearances. I remember one game i was down 1-0 to Aston Villa with 20 minutes left and i brought on Hulk and he scored a hattrick and we won 3-1.

Lewis Grabban came to my Bedford Town team in the BSS from Crystal Palace on a feeder club loan. 68 goals in 54 games. Single handedly dragged us into the BSP, but I couldn't sign him again.

Took Bedford to League 1 and then took over at West Ham. They still had Tevez up front who scored 38 goals in 37 league games. Plus another 19 in 13 cup games.

Then the regens came...

The best two from my Betis save, which is my longest game to date. Goal hauls would be higher but I rotate between four strikers ordinarily.

leyens.jpg

Donny Leyens

Belgium, 51 Caps / 33 Goals

Betis, 99 Apps / 59 Goals.

giaccone.jpg

Jose Alberto Giaccone

Argentina, 64 Caps / 45 Goals.

Betis, 178 Apps / 135 Goals.

Where's NepentheZ with his 3000 goal striker when you need him?

I know, it's a shame. It seems he got flamed by certain members for 'bragging' about Smylie when it's clearly an amazing achievement. I say with a record like his, it should be shared with everyone.

So far in FM10, my highest goalscorer was Nilmar for my Coventry side in 2017 where he scored 40 in 50 appearances. The only striker ever to score a fairly realistic number of one on ones for me in 10.2 which of course resulted in a bit or unrealistic number of goals. The commentary would often say "shows you don't have to blast the ball" or something to that effect.

woooww 100 million well spent , im guessing with man city? who did you sell to get more money ? thats a lot of goalss , how do u play him??

Yeah, I only brought Ribéry and Torres in that season, so didn't need much more money :thup:

I played him as a Complete Forward or Poacher. Tevez created most of them goals though.

Archived