Best Regen Ever?

Who is the best regen people have seen in their games? Doesn't have to be from FM10 it can be from any version.

I'm not talking about when they were generated but when they are in their prime.

Pictures would be nice too to check out how good they are.

Also would appreciate it if someone doesn't post that player Zues who has 20 in every attribute as it's not really funny.

@ CooCooKaJoo his stats are good but letting in 32 in 25 aint to good

thats cos my defence is balls.

his average rating is one of the best in ym squad, im 2nd in the prem atm, and im luicky with having an awesome strikeforce that i got young and kept.

i can never attract decent defenders is all.

6RayFleming.png

This was my favorite ever regen I've had in my team, he came through my academy in my second season and went on to own everything, this is the last picture i've got of him as my save got corrupted but by 23/24 he was my captain and was just immense.

I'll post a few from my current save when I get a chance.

Had this guy for Arsenal and AC Milan on FM 09 and he was my best performer for both teams by miles.

11Anselmo-2.png

I had a player with similar attributes to that in FM 08, but could only play as a MC.

His name was Anselmo Rossi.

I'll name my son Anselmo or Artem (Milevskyi) :D

Rietz.jpg

Was a World Player of the Year contender at 17. Is currently the most expensive defender in the world a couple of seasons later at age 19, worth £34.5M and has already earned several caps for Germany. He's also scored against me...

One of the many uber regens to FM2010 tend to throw up.

None of the regens in my game have fully developed, but there's one defender who went to Man Utd. His PA is 196. (Almost bid for him too, decided against it in favor of a Dutch defender.)

I also found an outstanding 16 year old keeper, don't know his PA though.

I have a defender with a PA of 199. He's already played games in my first team and scored on his debut. Also got capped for Argentina at 18.

DaminCarrizo.png

I also have this guy, who strangely is also Argentinian and has the same surname.

FacundoCarrizo.png

This guy looks a brilliant prospect. I've already had him on loan at Derby, where he had an average rating of 7.88 over 30 games and got 11 man of the matches.

LukeBennett.png

The best player to come up through my youth system is this guy. I don't know what his PA is, but he will be a good defender I think.

PaulNorton.png

there are lots of threads like this

Not really, I was talking about players who are/were in their prime I wasn't talking about regens who have just regenerated, i'm looking at to when they have fully developed.

There are a few regen threads but they are mostly at when they generated or just found so that it the younger players, players in the 15-19 age group. I'm talking about players at the other end of the scale and possible some achievements in their career, goals scored, titles won etc.

So I'd say you're wrong as I haven't seen any threads like this one.

• 5 months later...

This kid is from FM2008. Played as Videoton (Hungaria), and just flown into this little guy by researching. The bad news is that he still isn't interested in becoming my player

<a  href=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5149/orlandom.jpg' alt='orlandom.jpg'>

I'm really impressed by your regens guys, but the kid which i've seen with my own eyes 2 years ago also playing FM08 is just simply better than every other which i've seen in my life. The regen was from Latvia, after 1 season playing in Skonto Riga he was transfered to Man Utd for 55m. Too bad that i deleted that save, otherwise i would give you a screenshot. He was so good, that i even remember him today...

too many threads like this, getting borng

Jeez man, check out how old the thread is.

Posts like yours are getting boring.

The guy a couple posts above, instead of creating a new thread searched for an old regen thread and posted in that, if anything.. he did the right thing :thup:

Yes, i just didn't saw the reason to open a new thread for doing the same as you did here. I will definetly post some new pics if i find something better guys, but understand that i'm playing with Hungarian mid-table team whose strenght can be measured with your Football League Two, and i guess that game itself doesn't regenerate players of kind as it would with for example if i started with Barcelona, or something like that.

Tip for all FM lovers, offtopic: dudes, just try, just try to play Hungarian league...you'll never forget it, trust me. I'm from Serbia, and i have nothing to do with Hungaria, but i thought to give it a try in 2005 with Fm2005, and since then i didn't even thought to change it. Now i even became a fan of Videoton SC, and i plan to go to their game sometime in future. I say this because 99% of you are from UK and you strictly play UK only, but you should try to discover something new. Hungarian League is really, only for top players, i play this game since Cm1999/00, so 10 years now, and i think i'm not the worst guy to tell you this

You are not one of those who like to check player's age, didn't you?

Although you didn't make sense :) I know what you meant to say!

Yeah I noticed he is 14, but I have seen a lot better 14 year olds pop up in Argentina/Brazil and Germany. Germany ones are better as you get them straight away!

Just read your playing at 'League 2' level, he looks like he would be fantastic then!

Although you didn't make sense :) I know what you meant to say!

Yeah I noticed he is 14, but I have seen a lot better 14 year olds pop up in Argentina/Brazil and Germany. Germany ones are better as you get them straight away!

Just read your playing at 'League 2' level, he looks like he would be fantastic then!

Yes, but players from those countries are preety much disgusted when i declare my interest to them:). So, i focused myself on country named Belarus in Eastern Europe, which is, by my expirience, a slight cheat because they have 6 teams with excellent or state of art youth academies. One team named RUOR (affiliate to little familiar Dinamo Minsk - ex Soviet champions) has state of art training and youth facilities and kids they regenerate are just out of range. And good thing is that regens from Belarus are most likely to be interested in any team which makes an offer, just the problem is they are non-Eu citizens, so this can be a slight problem

<a  href=http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6687/ruor.jpg' alt='ruor.jpg'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Your average age is 18?! :eek:

No, no dude, i'm not manager of that team. This team is low division team from Belarus which has state of art youth facilities, which i pointed out in that pic above us. I'm in charge of Hungarian team called Videoton, i just look to bring regens from RUOR because they tend to be excellent when regenerated.

By the way, when you said it, my average age in team is 22, and i always look to keep it that way. And the thing about RUOR's average age is because this team is originally made to fill up Dinamo Minsk with becautifull young talents. This team is actually very familiar to world's best scouts because from RUOR and through Dinamo Minsk have past names like Aliaksandr Hleb, Vyacheslav Hleb, Sergey Kislyak, Anton Putsilo, Kiril Pavlychek... Preety much the most familiar faces from Belarus football nowadays have been in RUOR's youth wing

• 2 months later...

This is the best player I have seen in any fm's I have played for 10 years and certainly the best regen.

I first noticed him when he was really young but I couldn't afford to buy him The guy was a monster at 17 yo already and had like 18 in finishing, strength, jumping and such.

I checked him out just one season ago and he wasn't as frikkin awesome as he is now. Seems he has developed more in the last season than some players do their entire careers :S

He went up like 2-3 digits in almost every defensive category - yet he is an attacker.

Too bad about his pace, acceleration, balance and agility though. Though the 20's and 19's he has in just about every other category should make up for his lack of pace....although his goal tally isn't as awesome as his stats so perhaps the bad physicals has an impact after all?

Maximum limit is almost reached at about 194-198 if I remember correctly.

1zxa7ue.jpg

yoma.jpg

Just taken over as Stoke City manager and this is their star player, pity he is not a bit younger really. Also a pity he wasn't tutored to raise his determination when he was younger, his phyiscal attributes are not the best especially jumping but his other stats make him a brilliant.

This is the best player I have seen in any fm's I have played for 10 years and certainly the best regen.

I first noticed him when he was really young but I couldn't afford to buy him The guy was a monster at 17 yo already and had like 18 in finishing, strength, jumping and such.

I checked him out just one season ago and he wasn't as frikkin awesome as he is now. Seems he has developed more in the last season than some players do their entire careers :S

He went up like 2-3 digits in almost every defensive category - yet he is an attacker.

Too bad about his pace, acceleration, balance and agility though. Though the 20's and 19's he has in just about every other category should make up for his lack of pace....although his goal tally isn't as awesome as his stats so perhaps the bad physicals has an impact after all?

1zxa7ue.jpg

He is like a giant football-playing machine developed in a secret ****ing government lab.

1zxa7ue.jpg

a typical play from this player:

[video=youtube;vcCTxkusgtc]

1zxa7ue.jpg

This guy was 'outed' in the rate my regen thread. This player is clearly edited.

rc-mans post history is firstly a thread that all the regens in the game aren't very good, and his second thread is about how to use FMRTE, then his third thread is Look at my great regen everyone! FAKE. 16 20's? As if!

It would ruin it for me finding out a players CA/PA.

I totally agree with this. It makes it too easy to find the best players and it is less satisfying if you win anything because you know you have cheated to win it.

Archived