Is FMRTE Advisable

Chelsea's transfer embargo can be removed without the editor (only before starting a game though) and if it is your son you would automatically be in his favoured personnel.

But the thing is that ive gotten to far in my career to start another season so i really can't start a new one. Also when i mean son i mean a player i created on the database. Also since you work for SI please would you just save me alot of trouble and answer please answer this question.

How do you activate the African national youth competitions.

FMRTE is a third party application and thus anything it does is not officially supported on these forums. Meaning if you get a saved game crash or other such issues there's little that can be done.

Use it at your own risk basically :)

FMRTE is a third party application and thus anything it does is not officially supported on these forums. Meaning if you get a saved game crash or other such issues there's little that can be done.

Use it at your own risk basically :)

Thanks atleast someone answered but what about if i only use it to remove my transfer embergo and add favoured personals.

Does anyone know how to activate African National Youth Competitions.

Thanks atleast someone answered but what about if i only use it to remove my transfer embergo and add favoured personals.

Does anyone know how to activate African National Youth Competitions.

Then the same applies. Its still a 3rd party editor so if it screws your game there is little you can do.

Personally i've never used it and probably never will. I hear to many stories about it runing peoples games.

Then the same applies. Its still a 3rd party editor so if it screws your game there is little you can do.

Personally i've never used it and probably never will. I hear to many stories about it runing peoples games.

Thanks for that know i know not to use it.

oK I really am sorry to bother you guys but what if i did use the FMRTE editor and made backups. Lets just say i got 20 days into the game USING 1 SAVE and the game then crashed but before it crashed without using the FMRTE Editor on my other backups i overwrited my backups. Do you think my back ups will still work?

not sure about the african youth comps but i would advise against using FMRTE it ruins the game for alot of people because they become obsessed with checking CA/PA and it is just cheating it takes away from the game alot

I echo this sentiment. I tried it on the demo of FM10 after someone telling me about it and it sucked all the enjoyment out of the game.

yes it is a third party application but that doesn't necessarily mean that it sucks or that it will ruin your save or something like that . fmrte is actually a very good application and the chance of it ruining your save is slim if you know what you're doing .

yes it is a third party application but that doesn't necessarily mean that it sucks or that it will ruin your save or something like that . fmrte is actually a very good application and the chance of it ruining your save is slim if you know what you're doing .

cool. But i just dont know im not doing anything to big on it.

Go over to the fmrte forum for help mate. I used it a lot in testing saves on FM09 and had no troubles. I also have used it briefly in a test save on FM10 and same deal, no problems. Use it on a save that you can muck around with first, I never use it on my actual career saves as knowing CA/PA of players ruins the game. Everyone is different though, so maybe try a new save and edit a few things.

Right so have finished using my FMRTE and nothing at all is wrong with my FM it's slow and it's not crashing or anything bad at all. So is it safe to say that my FM won't break. Or do crashes usually occur when you get further into the game.

It won't be crashes. necessarily.

It'll be things like history losses, stat losses, players changing colour, messed up kit colours, you name it.

There's plenty of threads across several forums relating to people having problems that ultimately get resolved when they are asked if they use an editor.

Use at your own risk, like SI say.

lol you guys make FMRTE look like a thing from hell , has long has you have a backup of your save game your fine.

It'll be things like history losses, stat losses, players changing colour, messed up kit colours, you name it.

stat losses only happen if he messes the player stats

messed up kit colours,-> bug solved long ago , also it only happened if you changed then

players changing colour->unless you change manually it wont happen

lol you guys make FMRTE look like a thing from hell , has long has you have a backup of your save game your fine.

stat losses only happen if he messes the player stats

messed up kit colours,-> bug solved long ago , also it only happened if you changed then

players changing colour->unless you change manually it wont happen

Thanks. The only think i have toyed with is changed some of chelsea's affiliated clubs to corinthians and inter milan, changed one players skin tone, added people to favoured personals, made chelsea's transfer embargo end tommorow on my game and also changed the years to gain nationallity in italy to 3 years. Should i be ok?

Thanks. The only think i have toyed with is changed some of chelsea's affiliated clubs to corinthians and inter milan, changed one players skin tone, added people to favoured personals, made chelsea's transfer embargo end tommorow on my game and also changed the years to gain nationallity in italy to 3 years. Should i be ok?

HA! So you began by promising yourself you'd use it for 2 things only, and look at this list already!

I'm not judging you mind; I'm posting to say I use FMRTE all the time and make no apologies for it. I'm therefore in a position to answer your question about crashes. The creator updates new versions evry few weeks, each one adding a few extra features and ironing out a few bugs, but missing others and sometimes adding more. Therefore there is always a chance that you'll click something and your savegame will jam or close down. Thus it is essential to save your game regularly - either on a 2-week autosave, or manually every month, before a major fixture, or before you do something new with FMRTE.

Personally I only use it to transpond all the values from a player onto a 'created player' that was created b4 start of game using add player function in the editor. Then kill the original player down to 1's and make him so old that he will never play again b4 free transfering him

Much more enjoyment watching the wife score 6, or favourite models/actresses pop a few in than real life players. LOL there isn't one player in my team who is a man :)

Archived