What would give the game out of 10?

I dont have the game (im getting it tommorow) but im interested in what you would give it out of ten.

Also do u think it feels like a crappy version of the PC one or is it good for psp? Also do u still get alot of news about transfer activity and other thing in the media. One of the main reasons im getting this is because im not aloud on the computer much to play FM do u think this will make up for it?. Thanks and i look forward to getting this icon_smile.gif

I dont have the game (im getting it tommorow) but im interested in what you would give it out of ten.

Also do u think it feels like a crappy version of the PC one or is it good for psp? Also do u still get alot of news about transfer activity and other thing in the media. One of the main reasons im getting this is because im not aloud on the computer much to play FM do u think this will make up for it?. Thanks and i look forward to getting this icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">game (im getting it tommorow) but im interested in what you would give it out of ten. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

id give it 8 out of 10

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

Ok thanks guys, i will be picking this up tommorow! Does anyone know if you can pre-own psp games becuase i dont have the money for it without </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends on the shop involved I'd guess - but most seem to do that these days (I know I was looking at pre-owned UMD films the other day in Game).

Yeah Game do.

I was going to buy a pre owned Virtua Tennis but wisely decided to opt for a better game.

But one bad thing is who would take this game backicon_biggrin.gif.

Hey marc i dont know if this is too personal,but do your kids play Fm

8/10 for me as well. Great game, major gripe is not being able to move to clubs in different countries.

I usually play as Rangers then move to an EPL or spanish side, still I'm sure this will be included in future games.

The unlockable features intrigue me though icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Hey marc i dont know if this is too personal,but do your kids play Fm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately not icon_frown.gif

(I've 3 kids, two are too young really (Jakes 7 and Keegan 3) and Haley (11) hates football with a passion.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

HaYour daughter hates football,why does that surprise me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She loved it when she was younger (I went to great pains to play regularly with her icon_biggrin.gif) .. however as she's got older she's enjoying rebelling against the fact my wife and I are footie mad icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But your wife enjoy it or does she not?. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My wife likes it, but doesn't like the fact that the last time she played (FM2006) she absolutely destroyed Man City (her team) by releasing a few players and having pretty much all of the squad turn around and question her judgement ..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">By any chnace have you payed your two young boys to support Bightonicon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh - no, although its tempting I'm letting them decide who to support ... with only the slight warning that supporting Crystal Palace might leave them homeless* icon_wink.gif

*My wife has issued similar warnings against them supporting Man Utd

Ha yeah i heard about your wifes Antics i can recall worse scenarios.

I had a great save on cm01/02 and made the mistake of winding my mate up about a football result,so while i went to get a drink,he relased the majority of my squad and fined every player.

Yeah when i have a kid if he even dares to support Man utd he will find himself on the streets ASAP but i will wrap him up in a Arsenal shirticon_biggrin.gif.

• SI Staff

I broght the game on Friday and I have been very impressed with it.

I'll get the negatives out the way first:

- The game crashed once for me during a game after an injury

- I hate the text commentry being so small and placed near the bottom of the screen, on the Overview screen the commentary text should move to the center of the screen so it's the center of attention and easier to read.

Now for the positives:

- I love the look of the game. The font used looks great and is clear, the colours are bright and virant (as is the background), the layout is tidy and the graphics are sleek. If only the PC version shared this same vibrance and style.

- The game itself is spot-on, enough detail to be enthralling yet not too much to be complex. Sometimes I forget I'm actually sat there with my PSP and just feel like I'm playing the 'full' version.

Great work guys, this handheld version is better than I expected and better than any rival management game on any platform (except FM 2006 obviously).

I'd give it a 7/10.

I second most of the gripes already posted, but for sheer addictiveness it matches the classic CM01/02.

I wish there were attendance stats, I always found those quite interesting.. I guess I'm a statto at heart icon_smile.gif

One question- is each season's release of FM:H always going to be around April, or will it be moved in line with the PC version??

8/10

Well done Si on an excellent game. The only thing so far that i would like changed is to have more preset formations, if i remember correctly there is no 4411 which is a surprise as its a common formation.

icon14.gif

Archived