Help Needed. How do i - Youth.

Hi all, Anyone know how i can develop my youth/Reserve players?

I'm managin Chelsea... My Assistant says Kakuta is decent... where in real life he awesome,

Reckons Fabio Borini isnt good enough.... where in reality... he is brilliant....

How can i develop some youth players on FM10 so there like reality? i havent a clue...

Please help as i'd love to bring a lot of my youth players through, instead of paying insane amounts of money for players.

McEachran, Danny Mills, Gael Kakuta, Michael Woods, Prosenik, Lalkovic, Mitrovic, Borini, Bruma, Hutchinson. all have good futures in reality.. how do i develop them and bring them into my first team as hot hot hot prospects?!?

Any replies i'd be be hugely thankful

The chance of you getting all eight of those players to be great is tiny.

To help a player develop, tutoring by a senior player, first team playing time, and a good training schedule are needed really.

But, despite you thinking those players might be awesome or great, the chance of them becoming as good as Drogba, Lampard, Terry et all are very small.

Go to the training section of the forum and try downloading some good youth schedules, also using some of your more experienced players to tutor them helps a great deal. Also loaning them out to the correct clubs where they'll get games is another good tip, but it has to be the right club with decent training facilities.

Ok thanks. How do i know if there the right club though? N i cn't find a training section on the forum? Sorry if i'm a pain... not really found my way around yet..

I think its under tactics & training?

But the right club has to be somewhere where they'll get games, but also have decent training facilities, there's no point loaning them out to a top championship side where they may not play but train in good facilities and at the same time no point sending them to a league 2 side where they'll play but not be able to train properly. I've found in the past that mid table championship - top league 1 sides are the best places to loan players to develop them.

Making use of your feeder clubs this way should also help, being chelsea you should be able to get good ones if you haven't already.

Archived