Prize Money????

In my first season with Bristol city I managed to take us up to the prem by finishing second. I was very disappointed that I didnt receive any prize money for finishing second. Every club receives money for finishing in a certain pos at the end of every season. Has anyone else had this problem?

Actually in the Championship it's not really that clear if you get prize money for 1st and 2nd. There was a lot of talk about them foregoing prize money due to the financial rewards of reaching the Premier League. That money is then spread between the clubs that didn't get promotion to help them.

In FM there has been prize money some years and not others. In real life there is not always prize money for your final position, it depends on the league and federation.

Actually in the Championship it's not really that clear if you get prize money for 1st and 2nd. There was a lot of talk about them foregoing prize money due to the financial rewards of reaching the Premier League. That money is then spread between the clubs that didn't get promotion to help them.

:thup: Correct AFAIK

Archived