Urgent help!!

im playing my current season as the manger of galatasaray....the team was due to move into its new stadium on aug 30 2010....the editor setting was set for Staidum Completion: Aug 30 2010.....and the Move-In date was set to : Aug 30 2010...so Aug 30th rolls around and the board announces that it has successfully completed its move in....however for some odd reason this entire time i have been playing my home games in my older stadium (Ali Sami Yen)...why the hell am i still playing in my older stadium when it says under my facilities tab that my current stadium is the Turk Telekom Arena??

HELP PLEASE....I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO START A NEW GAME

Not sure I understand you entirely but if you used the editor to create a new stadium then you will have to start a new game for this to work. Changes made with the editor that comes with the game will only work once you start a new game.

Not sure I understand you entirely but if you used the editor to create a new stadium then you will have to start a new game for this to work. Changes made with the editor that comes with the game will only work once you start a new game.

If I read it correctly, I don't think he created a new stadium himself, but that there already is a new stadium - under construction - present in the database.

Cimbom, doesn't it make sense though that if the new stadium is set for completion in 2010, that you would play your entire first season in the old stadium?

i think a similar problem has been posted before - if the fixture list is announced before the stadium is completed then fixtures will be played in the old stadium. cup games will be played in the new stadium as the draw is made, but you're stuck in the old stadium for one more season.

bit of a shame, but your home ground for the league is set at the start of the season.

i believe the fixture list was already created before the completion/move in date came about...as long as im not stuck in the old stadium for every season ill be happy...i can wait another season before being in the new stadium completely...oddly enough however i played a national super cup game in the stadium before the move in date even passed..something like two weeks before the date...thats why i found it odd that ive been playing every home game in my old stadium so far...the stadium was already in the database before i made any editorial changes...i must admit the only thing i changed with the stadium in the editor was the expansion capacity...and the actual date...i moved the date ahead by one year....(note: these changes in the editor were made before i started a new game)

Look, when you get the new stadium, you play at that ground THE NEXT SEASON.

If the league fixtures are set BEFORE the stadium date, there is nothing you can do - you play your fixtures at the ground that was active when the fixtures were set.

Cup games will be played at the new stadium. It is a known issue. Relax.

Archived