"Array access out of bound"??

Hi guys!

Yesterday I tried to load all the leagues I had downloaded (more than 100), but everytime I did it there was a message saying "Array access out of bound" and then the game crashed..

What's the problem?? There are .xml files that aren't compatible? Or the .xml files are too big?

Hi guys!

Yesterday I tried to load all the leagues I had downloaded (more than 100), but everytime I did it there was a message saying "Array access out of bound" and then the game crashed..

What's the problem?? There are .xml files that aren't compatible? Or the .xml files are too big?

ive just had that,and havent down loaded any leagues,just playing English down to blue square north and south,and am about 8 games into 2nd season,the game wont move on......

There seems to be loads of reasons due to adding stuff that causes this. I was getting it loads but I just did an uninstall/reinstall and for now it seems to have sorted the problem.

Rocky - try loading your xmls one by one and see at what point you get this - that might identify the rogue file if indeed that is the problem.

There seems to be loads of reasons due to adding stuff that causes this. I was getting it loads but I just did an uninstall/reinstall and for now it seems to have sorted the problem.

Rocky - try loading your xmls one by one and see at what point you get this - that might identify the rogue file if indeed that is the problem.

I've tried to load a half, then the other half...and it was ok! Is it possible that it's caused by the huge number of .xmls? And if I convert the .xmls in .dbc files?

Arrays are fixed size structures. Programs usually crash / throw an exception if you try to work with an index higher than the size of array. You have a bigger-than-expected list somewhere, and it's most likely the number of files to load.

Archived