Transfer Requests.

Here is the dilemma. I bid for Juan Mata which was rejected and Mata became unhappy and wanted leave the club. Everton bid for my regen keeper which I rejected and also became unhappy and wanted to leave the club. The only difference is that my regen keeper handed in a tranfer request but Mata doesn't. Why is that so?? Why is it that when I unsettle my transfer target they never hand in a transfer request?? Why is it that my player seem to get unhappy eventhough I only rejected 1 bid from another club??

This is not a rant by the way, it's just that I feel annoyed and I feel that the AI is sort of cheating in a way. Feedback would be much appreciated.

Mata being unhappy.

2eejzgm.jpg

My regen keeper being unhappy

2iqocas.jpg

Then handing a transfer request.

2wocf83.jpg

I had a same problem with Mata. I let him go to inter for 25 M EUR. Fortunately I have a great spanish AML regen who became a wonderkid to replace him...

But my best couple of players (youngstars mainly) become unsettled by transfer speculation over him even they are part of the standard starting eleven... quite annoying and frustrating :mad:

Archived