Some questions

Hi all!

I am pretty mew in this game, so just wanted to clarify some questions:

1) Just an idea. I am managing team at Europe, and would like to buy (get for free as free transfers) some nice players from Brazil, who has a potential or who are pretty good already. As the amount of those players are higher than my team actually needs, I have an idea to loan some of them to another clubs. After one or 2 seasons their value should be raised a lot and I could sell them and get some pretty nice money. What are drawbacks from such dealing operations? How work loaning system – is it is commonly to get loan contracts (loan players) or it is something hard operating?

2) Is there possibility to see assistant report about next opponent players (something similar as there are with own team, where you can see star rating of all players), or for scouting next opponent you need to check every single player and his attributes?

3) What are your every day work what you do before press “next”? So far as there is pre-season (and on all transfers I had already made bid), I just check my e-mail, backroom advices, time to time scouting knowledges and mostly that is all. Am I missing something? (once more,- I am speaking about pre-season, where are not games. If they are, there of course you must study your opponent and make some tactics for yourself.)

4) Does training progress (rises) will be reported by coaches, or You must to check them yourself on players profile?

5) I would like to find out the game version I have installed (does all patches had installed successfully). Where that I can found?

Tnx for any replies.

After playing this for several weeks I now actually go on my own intuition when it comes to signing players etc.., as the Assistant Manager/Coach reports appear to be way off the mark when it comes to assessing my players.

For example - I'm playing a game as Hull City. my star defender is Alex who I got from Chelsea - he has an average rating of 7.75, and is valued at £3.5m, yet my Assistant says he is a fringe player who should be sold if someone makes a bid!

Therefore, I think you're much better off spending a few minutes every now and then asessing your squad, their form, their morale etc... and seeing whether you need new players, tactics etc..

Archived