10.2 Regen

regens in this are pretty good

people may moan but they dont activily look for them

every start of season and in january i look at the under 20 or 18 international squads and scout all the players under 18

i also search players under 18 with specific stats.. some times low stats dont mean crap player for a 16-18 year old..

i created 3 players aged 14 and gave them very low CA with high PA to see how they would turn out.. ( I dont buy them) and they are 21 now.. and very very good.. so use your scout opinion

i usually by 5 to 10 regens each season .. some are a gamble but if they dont have world class written on them by 21 i sell them on

i have several world class regens in my team right now and most were bought for 500k -7 million (most of em around 2 mill) when they were all under 18..(This helps in the future with the Home grown statues)

I do exactly the sam as you I'am and it seems to work. If you are going to search for regens in january you want to be searching south america with a max age of 18. i've found some quality players flying about, mainly brazilians.

I do exactly the sam as you I'am and it seems to work. If you are going to search for regens in january you want to be searching south america with a max age of 18. i've found some quality players flying about, mainly brazilians.

i know south america is the place to be .. thats why i always load the league

i have noticed i seem to get some short tempered players from that country

i know south america is the place to be .. thats why i always load the league

i have noticed i seem to get some short tempered players from that country

Yeah same, like to have a couple of tough tacklers in my team specially in centre-mid

I love the regens coming through on 10.2!

Finally DC, DM and CM have decent Marking :)

Marking was the only attribute I noticed was terrible on every regen I had on 10.1, but now I am getting young DC's with a nice Marking attribute.

Great work on fixing regens :thup:

I have to say it is much better in 10.2. I have a fantastic brazilian AMR, I guess he will be play same level as C. Ronaldo. Now he had 7 goals on 9 games. And i manage to get an spanish AML who force to me to sell Mata... (who was unhappy and wanted to move but i happy with that now) I wont have a winger problem for upcoming years yohooo :)

All you have to do is gen FM genie scount and fliter it and tick re-gen. Then sort by potenial ability. I've got a bout 5 or 6 iin the 190/200 area with the best being 198/200 which is the bestin the game. He is valued at US$50 mil

All you have to do is gen FM genie scount and fliter it and tick re-gen. Then sort by potenial ability. I've got a bout 5 or 6 iin the 190/200 area with the best being 198/200 which is the bestin the game. He is valued at US$50 mil

i keep on hearing about the ingame FM editor and scout

and for the life of me i dont understand why people use them

wont it just suck all the pleasure out of the game

all regens in my game generally have low positioning and off the ball. i have installed 10.2 but i installled in a game which i had already running so im guessing changes like these only are seen with a fresh load up of the game right??

No, apparently every regen created after install will be created with the new system, even on existing saves. :thup:

Still pretty crap I would say. I havent moaned about it because I dont see the point. The most valued player on my save is at 22mil. Few years before that Bojan was the highest valued at 34 mil. Plus I'm really struggling to find regens for certain positions. Most notably full backs and right wingers. Annoying.

this guy was from 10.1 patch, but hes by far my fav player

i checked on FMRTE he's got the second best CA for a goalie behind casillas and a PA of 189, he's currently playing at 188 though lol.

the best part? got him on a free from barcalona in january window last season! and he was pretty epic then.

brandsv.jpg

there are still few regens with wrong stats.. tho its improved since 10.1... too many players still got terrible jumping

or things like 8 jumping 16 heading.. i mean seriously?

But how tall is the player with 8 jumping? I always thought that jumping didn't actually mean jumping, it was more of a mechanism to replicate the player's height. So Peter Crouch would have good jumping despite the fact he doesn't really jump IRL, but its just a way for the game to replicate his superior height. Im sure i read that somewhere.

Still pretty crap I would say. I havent moaned about it because I dont see the point. The most valued player on my save is at 22mil. Few years before that Bojan was the highest valued at 34 mil. Plus I'm really struggling to find regens for certain positions. Most notably full backs and right wingers. Annoying.

Really? I fond the opposite, im struggling to find potentially good forwards! For the past 3 years i've had the notice when you get the regens throughs "Kevin Wilkinson/Joe Welch/Jason Coulson are potentially the bast players in their generation". All 3 of them full/wing backs, 2 right sided, 1 left sided. Kevin Wilkinson is a full England international at 19 years old and Joe Welch is England under-21 first choice aged just 17. Im getting sick of the sight of young full/wing backs! :D

Since the 10.2 patch, I haven't seen much people moaning about regens.

How is the regen in the 10.2 patch in ur game?

I'm still in the 1st season . . .

(sorry for bad english)

People stopped “moaning” about the regen issue because SI peremptorily closed the thread and said they weren’t going to listen to anymore criticism.

10.2 fixes the marking issue and changes the development of mental attributes so they should reach higher levels.

Off the ball for wide midfielders and strikers, positioning for central mids, and jumping for centre backs has not been addressed though to give SI their due they are all earmarked for change in 10.3.

They're far too good in my opinion - I have plenty of 17-year-olds in-demand to go on loan to League One sides which is silly. A regen at a top academy can sometimes start easily for a League One side at the very start. Some of the regens I got this season are around 20-30 CA points higher than some of the more promising youngsters in the Manchester United academy (-8s). It's staggering how good they potentially start off with.

Archived