Loaning players

Is there supposed to be a certain way about doing this because its god dam impossible to me to be able to loan any players for free... it seems a bit ridiculous that you have to pay a fee for every loan signing you make... isn't the point of loans is that its free? Its beneficial for both teams in most cases.

So any tips please... or if not... what do you guys think? Has it gone in the wrong direction?

PGB

Well the type of player who you would be looking for loan would either be a fringe first team squad player, or a really hot prospect, in both of those cases teams might decide to look for fees. Maybe a bit of sucking up to the AI managers might be in order, to see if they would loan the players to you. Otherwise you'll have to sell and use that money to fund loans.

As StevoRobbo says Prem-Prem deals will almost always involve a fee and big wages. You may have more luck from abroad, but not necessarily. If anything the unrealistic thing is that lower league clubs can loan players without paying either a fee or wages. It's extremely useful in a llama game, but most deals IRL will involve AT LEAST a sizeable chunk of wages.

Yeah wages i can take... but does it seem a bit stupid that every player on the loan list may not leave because there is no compromise... sometimes they should think actually its better then nothing... EG getting a player off the wage bill. but it doesn't happen. I'm not really that into prem players... more abroad

If your lower leauge and want to loan a player who is listed for loan or the club thinks it will do the player good it is free because big clubs want the player to get experiance. I imagine this happens irl.

If he is not on loan and is a back up player or transfer listed you have to pay half the wages. Sometimes a fee aswell.

Archived