really disappointed in the laziness shown by SI

quite clearly they couldn't get a balanced match engine so a combination of super keepers and very verypoor finishing are the only reasons why scores aren't 5-5 every game... very disappointed with this, it feels like they'r etaking the mick, and it's the most frustrating FM I've played in a while.

where is your basis for this? Not everybody experiences superkeepers and poor finishing. Im not saying its not there either but i think its just unlucky. I really dont understand how issues can only affect certain people and not all of us but thats just how it is.

Theres nothing you can do about it. Just try and think of it as your one of the unlucky ones. You never know, 10.3 might fix these issues for you but mess somebody elses game up that was fine before.

mate... everyone's game is the same, there's no 'lucky' or 'unlucky' patch. The finishing is woeful, I wouldn't expect to see this in park football and keepers move far too fast... SI's got a match engine that creates too many clear cut chances (because of poor defending) and they can't fix it.

mate... everyone's game is the same, there's no 'lucky' or 'unlucky' patch. The finishing is woeful, I wouldn't expect to see this in park football and keepers move far too fast... SI's got a match engine that creates too many clear cut chances (because of poor defending) and they can't fix it.

There are a few threads about this in which explanations are given (by SI and normal users).

I'm closing this as it's far from constructive. There are a couple threads about the match engine knocking about so please post your feelings in one of those with relevant proof so if there is indeed an issue it can be fixed in the future :)

Archived