The game's a joke !

Do not get me wrong I am massive Football Manager fan, and have bought them all since they came out, but Football Manager 2010 has so many problems its appauling.

- I was Leeds United and Jermaine Easter scored 3 goals against me, 2 of them were from 30 yards - he has long shots of 8, and there i nothing in his preffered moves that suggests he is capable of this. His third goal was a beautiful curling effort, with a finishing of 11.

-Another thing at Leeds United, Neil Kilkenny's passing rating is 11 which couldn't be any more wrong, he controlled the Man Utd vs Leeds game with his passing.

-Every time I or the computer score a goal with a Football League team 1 out of 2 goals are always controversial and my players are always getting booked for appealing to the linesman.

Do not get me wrong I am massive Football Manager fan, and have bought them all since they came out, but Football Manager 2010 has so many problems its appauling.

- I was Leeds United and Jermaine Easter scored 3 goals against me, 2 of them were from 30 yards - he has long shots of 8, and there i nothing in his preffered moves that suggests he is capable of this. His third goal was a beautiful curling effort, with a finishing of 11.

-Another thing at Leeds United, Neil Kilkenny's passing rating is 11 which couldn't be any more wrong, he controlled the Man Utd vs Leeds game with his passing.

-Every time I or the computer score a goal with a Football League team 1 out of 2 goals are always controversial and my players are always getting booked for appealing to the linesman.

If you want to argue about that, i'd take that particular bit to the Leeds United Data Thread.

I think that you have come on here to complain as you lost against leeds and are upset anyway Easter may have scored 2 30 yarders against you but that dose not mean he has to be great at long shots it could just be a fluke and anyway for your 3rd point than maybe you players have "argue with officials" and in many cases about 1 in 4 goals are controversial in real life so it could be improved there

It's funny how people always make comments when things happen against them and never for them. I bet in the time that you'll play FM, you'll get controversial goals and 30 yard screamers from unlikely sources. Just man up and accept that it. Just because a player has one good game doesn't mean that his passing should be rated 14+; stats of 10+ are respectable for players at that level.

Yawn, join the queue of moaners buddy.

Archived