Marlon King

So im Hibernian in the SPL, and i signed Marlon King... i pay him £3,400 per week and he has a contract that runs untill 31.05.11

Then it comes to my next league game in 2nd November and Marlon is now unavailble untill 30.04.11

Obviously this reflects real life cause he's in the jail till then... But i didnt have any warning in the game this was going to happen... Also does this mean that i have to pay him £3,400 per week even though he's in the nick??

He's worth just over a million , and to Hibs thats a lot of cash - Anyone had this experience before? Any advice??

C

Surely i shouldnt be paying him all that cash when he's in the jail though....

Tempted to either sack him... try n sell him... or use FMRTE and just edit him available again..

If the game is clever enough to give him a 18month sentance then it shoud have been clever enough to state that he was pending a court appearence when i signed him... :(

Sack biding my time, cause when he gets "out"/available again he will have like a month left on his deal i'd have paid him almost 250k for not being availble over 18month

I had this too, I assumed they hadn't implemented his jail term and the after his first 12 games (5 goals 2 assists) he became unavailable for club football. He still gets to play for Jamaica from Jail though it would appear as his current location is " travelling to join up with international squad".

Haven't been able to anything about it, may try using FMRTE myself.

Im gonna try n sell him... if possible, cause to offer his Termination is gonna cost £275k

If i was Rangers or Celtic aye i would sack him, but £275k is a tad over budget for Wee Hibs

Wll update how i get on

OH P.S

When he got picked for Jamaica in a friendly i withdrew him, i've transfer listed him for 500k (will take £0) and told him he's not needed.. so hopefully he will soon leave...

Maybe he will get a game for Vinnie Jones Mean Machine team ;)

Good luck :thup:

I know what you mean i did not want to offer him mutual term because it would cost to much.

I tried selling him but not one team ever bid for him. I also noticed on every game no team ever bids for him when he his a free agent. I don't think any teams want a player like that in their team. :p

In the end i just left him in my reserves on 5k a week, when he was available again i played him in the odd game/ cup games, before letting him run out of contract at the end of that season.

Used FMRTE and made him unbanned - so now clubs will sign him from me... Sold to FC Twente for 500K

Wont play him again though, as he's officially in the huff with me so he can rot with the Under19s till January comes round and he can go to the land of the clogs

Wont make that mistake again

Hello

Mister King hit woman and very obnoxious. Also recent he can not score in a whorehouse lol. I don't think he nice man or nice signing for any roster.

Thankyou

That is easily one of the funniest things I have ever read on these forums. :D In a twisted kind of way....

On another note, I and this lovely asset to society have the same birthday.

Archived