How does the game schedule the league?

I played as Millwall and my friend as Leeds in L1, we started the game on 10.0.1, 1st game I was away at Southampton, he was at home to Exeter, second game I was at home to Carlisle and he was away at Wycombe. Then the laptop on which the save was crashed and we lost the game :mad:

Anyway, we started again on 10.0.2 and the first two legs were the same for both of us :confused:

Is that just a wonderful coincidence or does SI cheat su all :eek::eek:

I thought the first season was based on real fixtures. I'm playing as Colchester and recognise some of the games as being the real date (such as the Norwich thrashing and the trip to the Den). And as a Millwall fan I've also noticed their games are all the real fixtures. That was on a game started on the demo.

Looks like the latest patch has overwritten this and just generates the fixtures in the same way that it does for all subsequent seasons.

i maybe wrong here but i can say what i noticed. when i got promoted from BSS with Weymouth, my 1st home game in BSP was against Havant who also came up with us. the 2 teams that got promoted from the BSN also played each other on the opening day.

a season later on the opening day the sides that got promoted from BSS played each other on the opening day again as did the sides from BSN. so as a guess based on these facts, where u and other teams finish decides the fixtures for the next season.

Archived