Future FM suggestion ?

I thought maybe a monthy of weekly sports pundit report/section would be good. With speculation and disscusion on how the season is going etc . .

A bit like the last word etc with Andy grey.

<aybe a good gimmick

I thought maybe a monthy of weekly sports pundit report/section would be good. With speculation and disscusion on how the season is going etc . .

A bit like the last word etc with Andy grey.

<aybe a good gimmick

not really, they could expand upon the end of season review idea & do it for each club on a monthly basis, kind of a cross between the seasonla review & the player/ manager of the month awards. Cant see it happening tho, plenty of other things they have to fix ahead on the list like the media comments in general.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valentin:

I should be able to make any transfers I want at the beginning of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, what?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valentin:

I should be able to make any transfers I want at the beginning of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go for it icon_razz.gif

Archived