Steam Achievements

Have reached season 2026/27 with AFC Wimbledon (now an established Premier League team and one of the richest clubs in the world - I will write up the full story for the 'careers' section at some point).

Anyway here are some of the Steam Achievements I have racked up so far

The ones I have achieved are on the right. The percentages are based on the number of FM Managers who have obtained that achievement so far)

steam1r.jpg

steam2g.jpg

My favourite is 'Invincible' where I went through a season without losing a game (I did get 7 draws though ;))

Is there any achievement you are paricularly proud of or are striving to achieve?

A lot of the achievements seem to be related to how long you play the game rather than any particular skill - if you play enough season then you will pick up most of them!

I don't like how I don't seem to have the trophy for promotion despite winning promotion from championship to premier league via the playoffs... I guess that's a bug, but I never usually check my trophy list. Seems a little tacky.

I also appear to have Legend - winning manager of the year 5 times... but I've only won it twice (only had this one save-game)...

How exactly do you get 'The Professor' achievement? I don't get it at all.

I'm on 74% of the world with ManU in the 8th season, I just can't get that last % for love nor money.

Wish i'd started out as 2 obscure nationalities, that would probably have done it :(.

Yeah Matt, the broken ones are a little annoying - especially "The Double" which I've done too many times to remember and each time i do a double i think "maybe it'll work this season" and it never does :(.

Archived