Your contract

i'm currently on £550 p/week :) ...if i do well i ask for more and make sure when my contracts running down theres room in budget for me to get a raise, only sign 2 year contracts @ mo as im in league 2 and working my way up via job offers

i have 1,7mil / year at valencia, and my best was 7,5mil / year at arsenal in fm09

but i really think that we should get paid for managing national teams, i just can't understand why this is not in the game yet. when a club aproaches me with money on the table, i feel kinda good, it does matter to me the amount, but when a national team just aproaches me with accept or decline options it makes me a little angry

I always negotiate to try and get the best wage possible from my club. Currently I'm on £89k p/w with Tooting & Mitcham and I think I'm due a big raise in a couple of years time.

It is supposed to give you better job security but I just like being greedy.

My club has a policy of only offering 2 year contracts, despite my huge success (67 Trophies, including all the lame ones!). So I sign a new contract, for minimum possible, every year. As a result, its made its way up to £105k per week, which makes me by £40k per week the best paid person currently (Nov 2030) in French football. Career earnings of £29m.

I think I'm making like...40k p/w with Atletico Madrid.

On FM09, I took Chelsea, had an average first few years, then grabbed some nice regens, and turned them invincible. I was up to like 400k p/w :eek:. Literally every year I got a new contract.

You actually calculated that? :)

SI should have career earnings in our managerial profile. Then you can use that money to purchase a hometown club when you retire. ;)

You can see your career earnings in your history. Think I'm sitting at £32.5m after 10 seasons at Bayern. You just can't do anything with your money, but hey, there's no harm in using a little imagination. :p

You can see your career earnings in your history. Think I'm sitting at £32.5m after 10 seasons at Bayern. You just can't do anything with your money, but hey, there's no harm in using a little imagination. :p

Ok, didn't know that.

£375k so far with Gateshead lol. I only sign a 2 year deal each time, forcing them to offer me a new contract every year.

Archived