Do SI think Utd are gonna be bad in 5 years+ ? lol

Can I just say that swearing with an asterisk in place of letters is still swearing and the devs are supposed to take a dim view of it. Especially so when it is highlighted in the title.

Perhaps you think I'm being pedantic but there is more and more swearing with asterisks or random symbols every day on these forums. It's not really the place for it. It's an all ages forum after all, and many parents don't want their kids introduced to swear words.

Can I just say that swearing with an asterisk in place of letters is still swearing and the devs are supposed to take a dim view of it. Especially so when it is highlighted in the title.

Perhaps you think I'm being pedantic but there is more and more swearing with asterisks or random symbols every day on these forums. It's not really the place for it. It's an all ages forum after all, and many parents don't want their kids introduced to swear words.

Already dealt with and edited

Apologies :) , Thanks for editing mod

Thats where they finished on my save that season with 63 points.

Liverpool finished 11th season 2010/11 and 8th 2011/12 and rafa is still in charge.

lets hope they give him a 10 year contract in IRL ..:)

Agreed, and im not even a fan of a top four club.

ive had some strange things happen in my game, Hull got taken over by a mega rich guy and actually won the premier league :eek:

Then beat my shakhtar side 9-6 on agg in the Europa League :(

oh yea and Leyton Orient made the premiership last season, (and i only run the prem and Championship in england)

Agreed, and im not even a fan of a top four club.

ive had some strange things happen in my game, Hull got taken over by a mega rich guy and actually won the premier league :eek:

Then beat my shakhtar side 9-6 on agg in the Europa League :(

oh yea and Leyton Orient made the premiership last season, (and i only run the prem and Championship in england)

Is it me or do ST Pat Athletic produce some super regens ??

Also the past premiership winners tut tut City Overated of course

stran.jpg

Also the past premiership winners tut tut City Overated of course

Those man city wins are a couple of years into the future, whos to say they won't spend their money wisely by that point? I mean i'm no city fan but all it takes is one transfer window with the money they have to build a really strong team.

St. Pats do produce alot of quality, i used to nick all their best youngsters when i was managing in ireland, now im in ukraine i dont bother, granted Hulls sole Premier league crown came in 2022 so you still have 8 or so years to go before they do it on your game :)

St. Pats do produce alot of quality, i used to nick all their best youngsters when i was managing in ireland, now im in ukraine i dont bother, granted Hulls sole Premier league crown came in 2022 so you still have 8 or so years to go before they do it on your game :)

I have just signed a regen who can play at a simiar level to diego renan :) for 120k and he is 18

I'd seen Man Utd relegated in season 3 on FM09. Talk about a mass exodus of players. Currently, Middlesborough seem to have struck oil somewhere. In 2013/14, they went from Championship side to Premiership runaway champions. Their starting team looked something like this:

Yohann Pele (£13.5m)

Mancienne (£4.5m) - Wheater (HG) - Diakite (£12.75m) - Marcell Jensen (£13.5m)

Alessandro Rosina (£15.5m) - Corluka (£15.5m) - Gokhan Inler - (£15.5m) - Ibrahim Afellay (£7.5m)

Alexis Sanchez (£25m) - Adebayor (Loan)

They've since got Vela for £13m from WBA, and others.

In My games this is what Generally happens :

Arsernal start winning the league 3 out of 4 years

Man City Start Finishing 2nd/3rd

Spurs 2nd - 4th

Chelsea 3rd/4th

Man Utd 5th

Liverpool 8th

and this is within 2/3 years And leeds always seem to get back to the prem preety quick.

Guest El Payaso

Happened to me also. First fell United and after that Chelsea. Can't see Abramovic tolerating 12th position in fourth season with top quality players IRL. But in FM he gives Ancelotti sink the ship. Sir Alex also seems like a regular manager in this one, makes no difference who is behind the bench I think.

something is wrong in the premier league almost all saves i saw with FM 2010 big teams play awful on their own league

on my save liverpool is on 8 and manchester on 5 arsenal 4 , Chelsea is 1 ,totteham 3 and manchester city 2

first season

something is wrong in the premier league almost all saves i saw with FM 2010 big teams play awful on their own league

on my save liverpool is on 8 and manchester on 5 arsenal 4 , Chelsea is 1 ,totteham 3 and manchester city 2

first season

Thats when i start enjoying the game to be honest. I cant think of anything more boring than having the same top 4 until i get 10 seaons in.

Guest El Payaso

Maybe this is a sum of it that players' abilities really don't have such a big effect as they should. At least abilities like finishing, off the ball, crossing and others that should be vital of getting goalscoring chances and scoring... IRL big teams rarely dominate matches but they are so much better at the back that in many matches one goal is enough...

FM is now far from realism in many aspects so it doesn't really surprise me.

In fairness, the second we enter the game it becomes a separate reality.

For all we know, Spurs might dominate in real life for the next 10 years, but when it happens in the game we all question it?

There'd have been threads if SI has existed in the 70's prattling on about how Liverpool were dominating the game in the 80's, or Utd in the 90's, but who knew?

Archived