Game Booster!

This is for anyone complaining about 3D Jerky Match Engine's. It makes your match engine run slightly smoother if you download it (not as smooth as butter though lol. Seriously). I just thought ill will help you guys out. It's simple to use and free just follow the instructions it gives also you also defrag your football manager game. Hopefully it will somewhat solve your problems. I do recommend it. Please report back to this thread with your feedback. I also recommend you to download Advanced spycare it cleans up your procceser for free,cleans up not needed folders and also removes viruses which can make your FM10 run faster. I reAlly am tired of hearing and watching people complain about a jerky match engine. So if this doesn't work i dont know what will.

Here are the links.....

PLEASE give me some feedback. Here's the link.

Game Booster:

http://majorgeeks.com/Game_Booster_d6148.html

Advanced Spycare:

http://www.iobit.com/ascfreepopup.html

I don't use either of these because it clogs my PC up but what I tend to do is.

Start--> Run--> enter "prefetch" in(with out ")--> click ok-->delete everything in there

That speeds my computer up no end.

Not advised.

"XP systems have a Prefetch directory underneath the windows root directory, full of .pf files — these are lists of pages to load. The file names are generated from hashing the EXE to load — whenever you load the EXE, we hash, see if there’s a matching (exename)-(hash).pf file in the prefetch directory, and if so we load those pages. (If it doesn’t exist, we track what pages it loads, create that file, and pick a handful of them to save to it.) So, first off, it is a bad idea to periodically clean out that folder as some tech sites suggest. For one thing, XP will just re-create that data anyways; secondly, it trims the files anyways if there’s ever more than 128 of them so that it doesn’t needlessly consume space. So not only is deleting the directory totally unnecessary, but you’re also putting a temporary dent in your PC’s performance. [emphasis in original]"

I've been using Game Booster for a few days now and it does make a big difference to my system. Remember to also unplug your internet connection and then turn off your antivirus (and even more importantly turn it back on after your FM session!)

I really cant turn of my anti-virus i dont know how to

Archived