What means to you that you have beaten this game?

Never really had the enthusiasm to complete any of the challenges on these forums, so i suppose i've yet to "complete" anything in that sense. But at the moment i have a Barcelona game running and hope to field a team entirely made up of Youth Academy players within a decade. The only ones left by then will be Bojan and Messi and the newgens who came through the ranks :)

Hello

It is inevitable to confirm this game.

Thankyou

What an extremely strange post. Darijo your posts are inanely brilliant at times!

To the OP - I never feel I have beaten the game. For me the best thing about FM is that you never win/beat the game. I like to get a team to the top and try to keep them there, until the next FM comes out and the cycle starts again.

I've had that feeling when I won the CL with Dungannon Swifts in CM01/02 for the third time. I stopped playing after that, it was season 2027/28 iirc.

Never done anything of the sort in recent games though. They became too slow moving and too realistic. :(

I just thought of an idea yesterday, as it gets annoying once you win everything for years without any new goals.

I'm going to build up a club until I am the best paid manager in the world. This means I have succeeded enough on the field to warrant such a salary, and also that off the field my financial control has been good enough to allow for economic growth of the club.

Archived