Cheated!!

The computer just robbed me in a penalty shoot out, I won 3 2. But the comp decided I lost 5-3.

Anybody seen that happen before or is it a know bug? I only noticed I was robbed when the reporter asked what it was like to be knocked out of another competition.

Ive been Completly ripped off against stronger opposition in the quarters.

It hasn't happened to me yet on FM10, but it did happen a few times on FM07 and FM08, so it's not like it's even a new bug. I feel abit let down by SI that is still hasn't been sorted tbh.

It was the first penalty shootout I have won on this version, so it is either very common or I was very unlucky. Never seen this happen ever on any other FM.

I checked the match report out and that still shows the true result.

I better start saving before every cup game now incase it happens again.

I'm doing Gundo's challenge at the moment in Ukraine and in my first season i came up against a premier league side in the 2nd round of the cup and i beat the 6-5 on penalties but then it said i lost 5-4. This is the worst bug i have ever encountered. What made it worse was that my supporters were unhappy despite the fact that i was expected to lose heavily to them.

It could do with fixing.

I'm just going to have to cheat and reload the game till I get a win. Hopefully I have a recent save.

You're NOT cheating, you won!!!! but there was a bug that said otherwise, so feel free to reload until you get the win that is recognised by the game :thup:

• Administrators

It was an issue we believed was fixed but unfortunately it does still happen on rare occasions. We are looking into it but it's a very complex (and annoying issue) which has frustrated us for a while. Many apologies for this, but as said we are looking into it. Thanks.

Just curious guys..

I suppose you are going also to reload if you lose but then the game says otherwise, until you get the deserved defeat?:)

No bloody way! Lol. There is NO WAY I would ever reload a game that I thought I had lost unfairly. It happens in real-life, so I want it to happen in my game.

If I won every game it would be very boring.

I am not one of these people who thinks there are superkeepers, or that the AI robs you by not letting you score in 20 shots, but they score in one, etc. Things happen in football.

The only times I EVER reload are because of a crash, if I win on penalties but then it says I have lost, or if the game crashes before I save it after winning a cup final. Even if I win a league game and then it crashes before saving, I just accept the result that happens the next time I oad it up, even if I lose that time.

I always save before and after cup finals now anyway, just incase. But again, if I feel like I've been 'robbed' in a cup final, I just blame it on luck or the referee - I never reload just because I have lost it! That would take away all the fun!

No bloody way! Lol. There is NO WAY I would ever reload a game that I thought I had lost unfairly. It happens in real-life, so I want it to happen in my game.

If I won every game it would be very boring.

I am not one of these people who thinks there are superkeepers, or that the AI robs you by not letting you score in 20 shots, but they score in one, etc. Things happen in football.

The only times I EVER reload are because of a crash, if I win on penalties but then it says I have lost, or if the game crashes before I save it after winning a cup final. Even if I win a league game and then it crashes before saving, I just accept the result that happens the next time I oad it up, even if I lose that time.

I always save before and after cup finals now anyway, just incase. But again, if I feel like I've been 'robbed' in a cup final, I just blame it on luck or the referee - I never reload just because I have lost it! That would take away all the fun!

erm.. the AI deciding u lost on penalties when u clearly won wouldnt happen in real life unless u lived in some 3rd world dictatorship where you have government officials pointing an Uzi at the match officials ready to fire if they dont change the result :D

I think what the other guy was saying is,

you would reload if you got cheated unfairly but if the computer got cheated unfairly the same way would you reload for them.

Yeap for those who say that if they LOSE UNFAIR then they reload the game until they win again.

So I suppose that the same behavior will remain if happens the opposite when they WIN UNFAIR they are going to reload the game until they get the deserver defeat!? I only see guys complaining above when they LOSE UNFAIR, but not otherwise :)

erm.. the AI deciding u lost on penalties when u clearly won wouldnt happen in real life unless u lived in some 3rd world dictatorship where you have government officials pointing an Uzi at the match officials ready to fire if they dont change the result :D

Erm, okay, somehow you misunderstood what I said.

IF I won on penalties, and then the game said I lost I WOULD reload it. I said that, I can't understand how you thought I meant otherwise.

My second point was I wouldn't reload the game if I thought I should have won, until I got the win. I accept ALL my defeats - unless it is a penalty shootout that I actually won and a bug meant that I lost.

Archived