A few questions...

Ive just bought the game today as wanted to wait for the bugs to get ironed out. Is it best to intall through steam or not as ive read a lot of things bout both. i lost my disc to fm 2009 and as it was through steam luckily i didnt need it.

Also have all the teams been recently updated as with most football games the squads are usually out of date even when the games released.

Are you still able to manage 2 teams at once in different leagues?

Thanks in advance

The difference this year is that if you decide not to use steam then you'll have to keep the disk in the drive all the time your playing the game and you'll have to download and install the game patches yourself. If you decide to use steam then you dont need the disk in the drive but remember not to download any patches yourself as this will cause problems. As to your question about new squad updates then the 10.2 patch contains a new database with changes. There will also be another one released after the January transfer window closes to reflect squad changes that clubs have made. You can start a game and install any future patch without having to restart unless that patch contains a data update that you want to use.

Archived