russian clubs

If your an unestablished club mate, then no doubt you have unestablished players i.e players with low reputations and who are uncapped for 'Mother Russia :D' which makes it very difficult to get work permits for countries such as england, france, spain etc so probably have to make do with wheeling and dealing in your own country or countries that Russians to require work permits .

Sorry i couldn't be of more help .

well i'm cheating the game hehehe! i'm Krylia Sovetov in the game and want to get big money for the players i sell but if i go man city for example and i make a bid my assistant manager says it's highly unlikely that i can him due to the work permit!

That's because non-EU nationals require Work Permits to work in the UK. Russians fall under non-EU nationals :)

They need to have played in something like 75% of the previous X games and play in the top 75 countries ranked by FIFA (i'm not 100% sure about the exact rule) to get a Work Permit.

If you want to give Krylia Sovetov lots of money, it's easier just to use FMRTE from the Editor Forum and give yourself lots of money :)

A simple way of doing this though without using FMRTE is just sell the players to clubs like Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea who have Belgian/Polish feeder clubs. Then if they don't get work permits they can still sign :thup:

Archived