Work Permit Rules

How come when you sign a player on a work permit then want to send him to one of your english affiliates on a season loan, why do you need to apply for another work permit then 9/10 times it gets turned down.

When he gets his original work permit to work ion england, shouldnt that cover if he goes on loan aswell? you could argue that he's working for another club but he's still owned by my club so where is the need for the second permit.

Its very annoying because i get in good players and want to send them on loan to the championship but i cant because they never get the second work permit. Then all i can do is send them to my work permit feeder club where the quality of football is not as high.

Is this a bug or is this just how it works with the work permits?

come on guys. ive lost count how many people have posted in crap threads like "tell me what team to be because im too lazy to look" or "look how many trophies ive won, im great".

This is a genuine question that could be of some importance to the game.

A bit of feedback would be greatful

It's how work permits work. A work permit only allows the player to play for your team for the length of the contract offered. If they move somewhere else either on loan or are transfered they need a new permit.

The rules are fairly tight to restrict the clubs from being too clever. It could be worse the game currently doesn't require permits for staff members.

thanks a lot for the reply. i was beginning to lose faith. So this is an actual government law then as to how work permits work. I thought that you got the work permit to work in the country for that length of the contract like you say. So if your club wants to loan you out, how come that wrok permit doesnt still apply seeing as your still under contract with the club.

I could understand it if your contract was terminated because then you would need another permit to work elsewhere.

I suppose this is politics though and not football

As for going on loan, you technically sign a new contract with the club you are joining for the period you are on loan. The WP is going to be rejected most of the time for a loan move as you didn't get the orginal WP by saying this player is decent we want to sign him and then loan him out to a lower league club. If you had you wouldn't of got a permit, as the player obviously doesn't fulfill the WP criteria.

I'm not sure how it works outside of football, it is a bit less restrictive though.

come on guys. ive lost count how many people have posted in crap threads like "tell me what team to be because im too lazy to look" or "look how many trophies ive won, im great".

It's a Sunday evening and you're losing patience because nobody answered your query within an hour? How on earth do you handle really life queries if somebody hasn't answered?

It's employer linked. You sign player X and apply for a WP for him, you're his employer.

If you decide to loan him out, i beleive it's essentially a change of employer and requires a change in the WP, which you more or less answered yourself :)

It's a Sunday evening and you're losing patience because nobody answered your query within an hour? How on earth do you handle really life queries if somebody hasn't answered?

if you read my comment you would understand why i was losing patience. From the time i made my thread to the time i made that comment, you should have seen how many people posted in pointless crap threads.

Threads that shouldnt even be made like, can somebody tell me what team to manage, or, ive won 2 champions leagues in a row im fantastic. Theres also a lot more i could say.

This was a perfectly legitimate question that actually had something to do with the game.

Why did you even bother to comment in this thread. You have not said anything to do with this or anything constructive.

• 3 weeks later...
if you read my comment you would understand why i was losing patience. From the time i made my thread to the time i made that comment, you should have seen how many people posted in pointless crap threads.

Threads that shouldnt even be made like, can somebody tell me what team to manage, or, ive won 2 champions leagues in a row im fantastic. Theres also a lot more i could say.

This was a perfectly legitimate question that actually had something to do with the game.

Why did you even bother to comment in this thread. You have not said anything to do with this or anything constructive.

He does have a point though doesn't he?

Just because your question hasn't been answered within an hour you spit your dummy and start to attack other people's questions (although, in fairness, the e examples you use are ridiculous!)

Oh and just to be constructive - it's the way permits work!

Archived