the most hated player on fm

dont know if anyone else has started a thread like this but i decided that i would to see who is the player on this game that no matter what always seems to do well the one that has you punching the wall the cpu tower the type of player that if you met in real life you would punch because of fm or player you hate because of fm

there is always one and in my case there has been a few

berbatov

hennessy

fletcher

foster van der sarr actualy any utd keeper

howard

doyle

gommes

kuyt or cXXt as i call him

tevez arragh hate him

there are alot more but these seem be my main culprids

who is your most hated?? and for what reason

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much every goalkeeper my team comes up against.

lol :D, mine's Gomez from Spurs, he always manages to be MoM against me.

In FM09, it was Berbatov for my first season with ManU, he played for 30 games and score 2, where the other strikers bagged 30, he even moaned in the press about me being unfair with him. Put him on the transfer list for half his price and didn't had to wait more than 2 days for ManCity to make an offer. I'm glad he was as productive for the Citizens as he was for me, and even worse during his second season for ManCity.

lol :D, mine's Gomez from Spurs, he always manages to be MoM against me.

Agreed. He's probably the worst. Reina also has a stormer nearly every time I play him.

As for outfield players, Gonzalo Higuain has had a habit of scoring against me down the years.

Gomes, Crouch, Agbonlahor and Defoe are mine. Gomes because he's rated as the best keeper in the world on mine, Crouch because he always scores against me. Agbonlahor because Villa wanted £32 million for him and then he proceeded to hit a hat-trick against me for them and Defoe because I went for him instead of Agbonlahor and he's been a donkey!

My most hated player on FM, and in real life, is Wayne Rooney.. He always scores against me when I'm playing Manchester United, and I put hard tackling on him all the time and multiple man-markings but he still scores :(.

Really hate him!

i hear ya same as

Skelton (Killie) some how always plays well against me where outside of the game a brick is better than him.

Olejnik(sp?)(Falkirk) and Combe (Killie) always get MoM awards when I play them. Two super goalies that makes Akinfeev look like a pub player.

Any player on a goal drought, who has there goal drought mentioned in the preview. "player x has not scored for 12,000,000,000 minutes" which inevitably leads to them ending said drought against me!!! :mad::mad:

This. I see this message and just think "Well that's the clean sheet I wanted out the window."

Also the message "Player y has not allowed a goal in X amount of minutes". Guaranteed the opposition gets the first goal of the game. :mad:

"[random jerk] scored ! That's his first goal ever for [random jerk's club]" after being several seasons at the club :thdn:

If I'd have to pick a specific player it'd be Obi Mikel though. So hilariously overrated and always performs at his ( in game ) best against me :mad:

Tevez. Cassano. Gomes. Agbonlahor. Defoe. Crouch. Van Persie.

All of them play blinders every game.

Aguero too. Even though he's in my side, he'll score 19 goals in 15 games, then nothing for the next 12. It should not be this systematic. Score, score, score, drought, drought, drought, score, score, score... Bad form shouldn't turn you into Diego Forlan - just unable to craft out exceptional goals like before. Even Ade Akinbiyi could score.

Tevez when he scored 55+ per season for about 7 years on my 10.1 save.

Also Anderson of Man united, who seemed to have a freakin unreal turn of pace down the wings on the same save, often leaving my super quick defenders miles behind, im sure it was a bug! :)

West Ham. All of them. But especially Cole, Diamanti, Green and Behrami. I don't know what it is about West Ham, but they are my Kryptonite. I can be riding a 10 game unbeaten streak in a season where I've come away with wins at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford, but then I get a home game against West Ham, and they walk away from the Stadium of Light having won 4-0 or something. It's uncanny. It doesn't make any sense. No matter what I do, no matter what I try, it doesn't matter.

Green is probably the worst. I'll be having a good match against them, thinking maybe this time I have a chance, and he'll stop 6, 7, 8 clear cut chances. None of the Big Four's keepers give me this much trouble.

And then there's Carlton freaking Cole, who I swear can teleport. He's not even that fast. Three quarters of my midfield and half my back line are all at least as fast as him. And he's always offsides, but because he's teleporting no one notices before it's too late.

In conclusion: I would rather play Arsenal two extra times a year - and they can both even be away matches - than have to play West Ham.

Archived