Dirty Dirty Celtic

Just played them in a Champions league qualifier, winning 2-1 with 10 men having been 1-0 down, my mood was obviously very positive.

This however, has now rapidly changed on the news that

2 of my key players have had their foots broken, by Aiden Mcgeady and Glen Loovens respectively. There out for 4 months :(

And one key player and one rotated player out for 2 weeks with damaged elbows and thighs.

Darn, still gotta love FM though :)

Just played them in a Champions league qualifier, winning 2-1 with 10 men having been 1-0 down, my mood was obviously very positive.

This however, has now rapidly changed on the news that

2 of my key players have had their foots broken, by Aiden Mcgeady and Glen Loovens respectively. There out for 4 months :(

And one key player and one rotated player out for 2 weeks with damaged elbows and thighs.

Darn, still gotta love FM though :)

Kyle Lafferty today... ;)

Loovens is a very dirty player good to see this is reflected realisticly in the game

What about Lee McCulloch and Kyle Lafferty. Two of the dirtiest players in the league, especially on todays evidence.

There's plenty of football still to be played yet, we may be 7 points behind but I'm still convinced this could go either way. If we win our game in hand then it's only 4 points with 2 Old firm games remaining. Both teams will almost certainly drop points elsewhere in the rest of the season.

Here's to not having to have the ref make 2 massive mistakes to save us. ;)

dont get me wrong i like samaras but helped us lose against dundee utd, along with robson whos too slow and we should let boro have him and loovens who was weak against em. Thought mowbray should have played zheng zhi as he was ****ing awesome in his 1st match against them.were really missing shaun and scotty brown.imo we shouldhave kept jan at least he scored a few.Hartley scored a screaming freekick the other day too!

Other than his finishing today I thought Sammy was excellent. It's hust a shame that putting the ball in the net is what he is supposed to be doing!

Couldn't agree more, his first touch is excellent and his control is excellent but he's so frustrating, he just seems confused in front of goal, it's as if he's an attacking midfielder filling in as a striker or something

Archived