Re-Gen Locations

Guys,

In previous year's, typing in no club in the main search bar would allow you to type in "no club" and the regens would appear at the very bootom of the players that were listed. In this year's addition the names are sorted alphabetically so it does not appear that i can find them in that way - I am into my second season now.

Is there a way that I can find them and if so, how?!

thanks

If I understand it correctly, you want to have a list of all players without club?

You can also find them if you go to Search -> Players and use the filter "Contract status is expired" and "contract status is unattached". You might miss out some players that your club doesn't know, but I don't think you can work better with the complete list that doesn't give away any information about the players. I hope I didn't get you wrong?

Do you mean newly generated players, created by the game? I use the player search function, add a filter for under 16 for European nations and search that way. South Americans and other nations usually start aged 18 or 19.

Alternatively, you can browse the clubs on Season Update day in that country and go through the clubs transfer history and click promoted/youth players from the drop down menu.

great advice guys. I have compared the search options that Koki suggested with using no club in the search bar. The problem is over 50 players are missing from the scouted list (I guess ones who the club's don't know about) who are based outside of the region (just those with a surname beginning with A) - problem is some of these players are real diamonds. In previous versions all new regens (added to the database after six months etc etc) could be easily located using the search bar (as their names were simply at the bottom of the existing list) they are not this time as they are listed alphabetically. I want to do the job properly but I estimate it will take about 12 hours to do it the thorough way that I would like. That's a bit over the top even for me!

Archived