Can it cope?

Hi, Just want some advice to weather you think my laptop could handle fm10,

hp

AMD turion 64 mobile

Technology mk-36

2.01ghz, 992 mr of ram

This is the info i get off the My computer info bit.

I could always play on works computer but have since changed jobs so only got the laptop at home and was seeing before i buy the game.

Thanks in advance

Yes you can play with this configuration, but I wouldn't load more than 10-15 countries and not all the lower leagues, create a game with the following countries:

- England

- Spain

- Italy

- France

- Germany

- Portugal

- Netherlands

- Bresil

- Argentina

and just load the 3 first leagues of each country if there are that much. This should give enough depth to the game, give you enough "regens" and yet keep your system responsive.

I don't mind waiting between games for calculation to happen, just because it's less annoying than having a game with too few leagues to play with. There’s a tradeoff between the realistic football management you want to have and what the computer can do. If you want to have fun for a long period of time I suggest you load as many leagues as possible, the other option is to play with fewer leagues and find yourself in 2045 in less than 5 hours. It depends what you’re looking for in this game; arcade gaming style, then go for really few leagues, management simulation style, then load as much leagues as possible.

Start by creating a game with few leagues for a start, just to see how it works, and if you feel your computer could do much more, then create a new game with more leagues loaded. I always do that with any FM version and whatever the power of my PC, just to find the right balance.

Archived