Worst luck in a division?

I've just lost my 4th consecutive play off final in the Blue Square Premier with Barrow. The first was annoying and the second was heartbreaking. The third made me leave the save for a few weeks but after the fourth (literally 5 minutes ago) I felt slightly calm! I suppose I was almost resigned to it before kick off.

There are benefits to having four games at Wembley. The club is now worth £1.2m and I must be the only team in my division with a balance over £1m, I just wondered if anyone had any comparable stories or messages of support? A little bit of hope would go a long way right now!! Fortunately the board are very good and, although they expected me to win the league this year, I met all targets in the cups so I am still very secure

There are benefits to having four games at Wembley. The club is now worth £1.2m and I must be the only team in my division with a balance over £1m, I just wondered if anyone had any comparable stories or messages of support? A little bit of hope would go a long way right now!! Fortunately the board are very good and, although they expected me to win the league this year, I met all targets in the cups so I am still very secure

I think your bank balance will serve you very well, you should stay up easily when you finally get there :thup:

Considering my town is about an hour north of Lancaster, the fact Wembley still sell 38000 tickets is pretty impressive I'd say! Well done fans!

It's funny how they all then disappear again when you play Accrington in League 2 on a Tuesday night. Funny.

I had a game in 08 where i had been to 4 Champions League finals, 1 with Benfica, then 2 with Juventus and finally 1 with Derby, losing all four.. the one with Derby was vs. Juventus, with a signing of mine from Juventus scoring the goal in overtime.. heartbreaking..

I never won the Champions League final in that game..

Archived