Wonderkids FC

The British Team will be something along these lines..

Foster

Carson

Alnwick/Hart

Bale

Richards

Onohua

Taylor

Ferdiand

Hoyte

Baines

Shorey

Huddlestone

Milner

Noble

Ledley

Reo-Coker

Routledge

Bentley

Lennon

Rooney

Nugent

Lita

Walcott

Something like that, apoligies if I've missed someone pretty obvious out.

Akinfeev

Ustari

Ochoa

Heitinga

Agger

Ramos

Albiol

Pepe

Adriano - sevilla

Pique

Nani

Silva

Babel

Navas

Gago

Mikel

Schweinsteiger

Diego (Bremen)

Aguero

Anderson

Podolski

Pazzini

Something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ike i said earlier, ive done this challenge already, go to my thread with my challenges on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im being rude by telling someine that ive done what theyre looking for?

and i aint wanting to be a mod just because i know what im doing, i think your a bit jealous. I dont see you calling the other regulars like mightyowl, just me!

• 2 weeks later...

I went away for a long period of time and keep coming back and checking my old posts. This place is becoming full of gimps and has gone well downhill, most of the people in this thread are a clear example of this. The quality is just plain bad. And it's people you who have made it like this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Are you 10 years old? I bet my son could read that. Oh wait, you don't have one, you are still in school, silly me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a) how do you know we are in school and dont have children?

b) why does it matter either way if we do or not?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

I think youve picked on the wrong group of people rugby man.

Why dont u stick to your stupid sport of throwing eggs about the pitch and leave the football to us real fans!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you need to punctuate. Yep, definatley a school forum here. I'm surprised your parents let you on this forum.

Anyway, back on topic, Giovanni Dos Santos and Bojan are wonderkids, IMO, great for my Chelsea team.

Why does it matter if we put punctuation in if people can read it, understand what we are saying and feel down to earth. Why would our parents not let us on this forum if we are responsible and the forum isnt usually spoiled with the likes of you critisising everyone for no reason?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by ridley99:

I think youve picked on the wrong group of people rugby man.

Why dont u stick to your stupid sport of throwing eggs about the pitch and leave the football to us real fans!!!

I think you need to punctuate. Yep, definatley a school forum here. I'm surprised your parents let you on this forum.

Anyway, back on topic, Giovanni Dos Santos and Bojan are wonderkids, IMO, great for my Chelsea team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you even know what punctuation is? What punctuation was missing from Ridley's post? What are you talking about???

Archived