What to do?

I fancied a challenge for FM2010 i took the notts county job, first season went up with ease, the second season i got 7th in league 1 and now i have just been promoted to te championship however spurs want me to be there manager:

Do i:

Stay with notts county and continue with what i built

or

Do i go to spurs and try and win them the league, Champions league etc.

Spurs still have all there key players like defoe, kranjcar and that.

Thanks for anyones advice.

In my game (6th March 2015) Notts County has 20300 seats, Good training and youth facilities, so this club isn't that far from being a good Premiership club, don't accept the Spurs job, just keep the Notts County seat, you will have the pleasure to see the facilities improve thanks to your mangerial skills, the stadium expand, etc.. much more pleasure than sign for the Spurs and find yourself unable to make it into the big four.

I'd stay with Notts Co. Being an Arsenal fan, I would never dream of taking charge of the scum, unless I wanted to sell all their players and spend all their money hahaha.

I find it more satisfying to achieve big things with a small club than playing with a big top league club.

I can't believe that you Arsenal guys still fight with Tottenham for things that happened almost a century ago! An Arsenal fan told me the reasons of your rivalry; seems like 100 years ago, Tottenham was refused to be part of Premiership because the choice was made based on the results of the 4 previous years, and even though Tottenham finished ahead of Arsenal in the previous season, they had to give their ticket to the newly created Premiership to Arsenal because they did better than the Spurs in the 4 previous years. Is it true?

Archived