Early Crosses

Just feeling the need to vent a little frustration here, don't know if anyone else has noticed this but why is it that wingers always wait until they've been closed down to make the cross? So many opportunities are wasted by them doing this, no matter what I set my tactics to the result is the same.

Maybe I've just become tactically inept in the last 2 months, but my players just wont do what I tell them to...

On another note, just started my 9th season in my only save to date, and for some reason I can't ask my assisstant manager for opposistion player intructions during away games :confused: Any ideas why this might be?

I think opposition instructions come down to the tactical knowledge of your assistant. If he has a low rating he may not be able to offer any advice away from home.

Reading that back it does sound odd though. Its happened to me a few times at small clubs. Who are you managing and what is the tactical knowledge rating of said assistant?

I'm Peterborough and my assisstant's (Tim Cahill) tactical knowledge is only 6, but that shouldn't stop him being able to open his mouth and let me know what he thinks. Its not like its spoiling my game because I don't use this option, I was just wondering what it was down to. I'm getting tired of all the glitches I'm coming across.

I'm Peterborough and my assisstant's (Tim Cahill) tactical knowledge is only 6, but that shouldn't stop him being able to open his mouth and let me know what he thinks. Its not like its spoiling my game because I don't use this option, I was just wondering what it was down to. I'm getting tired of all the glitches I'm coming across.

Well that explains it. Its not a glitch is it? If your assistant has tactical knowledge 6 obviously he'll struggle to offer an opinion.

Well that explains it. Its not a glitch is it? If your assistant has tactical knowledge 6 obviously he'll struggle to offer an opinion.

Well actually it doesn't explain it to me, because I have the same problem with my national team, so its not just a club matter. And why would it just be during away matches? At home its fine but when we're away he says "Sorry mate haven't got a clue about this one".

Archived