Ok, I really dont mind the 'SuperKeeper' thing but.....

It really annoys me when mine plays like an ex-Iraqi shop lifter!!

Its rediculous, I have so many shots on target compared to the Opposition and always end up getting beat or concedding equalisers!!

Another thing is the complete waste of time which is the press confrences, same questions, over and over and over again!

And.....im still no loving the whole (When on commentary only) 'Macheda cant miss' 'Macheda must score' and then nothing, absolutly nothing!!!

Looks like you did your best to remain calm when you wrote this thread; we can feel the frustration behind the words. I had the same issue playing 4-4-2 for the first 6 months of my club in the Premiership as we were almost conceding as much as we scored. Then made a 4-1-3-2 that helped me finish the season in 12th position. By the end of the season, as my tactic was close to Arsenals’, I decided to wear wolf clothing as well, and try to turn my insignificant club into a new Arsenal. I just picked up the “Complete dominance 10.2” tactic as it was the same tactic I used to play with but with an AMC instead of 3 MC. The result is astonishing, I’m 3rd now with 9 games to go.

What on earth would 'an ex-Iraqi shop lifter' be like in goal. What an odd comparison :confused:

iirc the punishment under Sharia law for shop lifting is that your hands or fingers are cut off. Rather tasteless and poor analogy. :thdn:

I have maybe 1 or 2 games a season where my GK plays evidently poorly, seems about right. As for press conferences, watch a real one. Even more samey and boring than on FM, and with some totally clueless reporters at times.

iirc the punishment under Sharia law for shop lifting is that your hands or fingers are cut off. Rather tasteless and poor analogy. :thdn:

I have maybe 1 or 2 games a season where my GK plays evidently poorly, seems about right. As for press conferences, watch a real one. Even more samey and boring than on FM, and with some totally clueless reporters at times.

How is it racist? there is no race of 'Ex-Iraqi Shoplifters'

I would love to calculate my shots on target compared to my oppositions for all the season i bet i had 75% more!!

My Top 3 was Kakuta, Macheda and Pavone playing for middlesbrough in season 1.

The game is so irritating! Ive said for the last 5 years im going to stop playing, I think this year maybe the year!

I never said it was racist. :) I said it could be considered tasteless.

Feel free to try and calculate it, perhaps for next season. I'm sure people would be interested in the results. Shots on target can be very misleading though, as lots can be from distance or not clear cut for whatever reason.

As for those strikers, perhaps their inexperience let them down.

Archived