How to improve form away from home

basically, i'm playing as AC Milan and my home form in San Siro is absolutely fantastic (hardly lose) but strangely the team doesn't perform as well away from home, and lose quite a bit of points each season. Haven't managed to win the league so far because of their away record :(

Is there any change I can do to improve the away form especially?

Thxs

thx both of you, i will post it in that forum.

Tomer how can I get my team to be stronger away then, by "stronger" I mean not to let the other team dominate and try to take advantage when i'm not at San Siro ?

That depends, I guess. The opponent will probably be more aggressive and more willing to battle for the ball. A shorter passing game, more discipline, pass to feet, and the such will reduce bad passes and will give the opponent less opportunities to seize upon bad and misplaced passes. A (slightly) more defensive tactic will make sure things are a little tighter at the back. Maybe set your full backs to support or defend.

Or you could accept that the opponent is likely to come at you and choose a counter mentality with some quick players up front.

Trial and error mate.

That depends, I guess. The opponent will probably be more aggressive and more willing to battle for the ball. A shorter passing game, more discipline, pass to feet, and the such will reduce bad passes and will give the opponent less opportunities to seize upon bad and misplaced passes. A (slightly) more defensive tactic will make sure things are a little tighter at the back. Maybe set your full backs to support or defend.

Or you could accept that the opponent is likely to come at you and choose a counter mentality with some quick players up front.

Trial and error mate.

Aha great tips there, thanks a lot pal!

Team talks are a major part of your players performances. Take a good look at your odds pre-game. If you are expected to win heavily then act accordingly, demand a win. If you're a slight underdog I find 'wish luck' works best. Anything else is 'we can win this' unless of course you're an enormous underdog (which I consider unlikely given that you're AC Milan :p)

Archived