Penalties.

I have seen that before and I hated it. A defender who scored 2 goals, all from headers off a corner, decided he would take the spot kick - he was not even in the kickers list. He just took it to attempt his hattrick, which is selfish and silly considering I was not winning the game. Suffice to say, the penalty was missed. Annoyingly, its the only penalty I have ever seen missed in about 4 seasons.

I think an option should come up before the kick is taken asking if you would like the player to attempt his hattrick. I do not like the idea of a player with 3 penalty taking trying to score.

I think an option should come up before the kick is taken asking if you would like the player to attempt his hattrick. I do not like the idea of a player with 3 penalty taking trying to score.

That's not a bad idea, either that or have the going for hattrick rule only apply with a certain scoreline (score difference) or a certain minimum penalty rating.

I have seen that before and I hated it. A defender who scored 2 goals, all from headers off a corner, decided he would take the spot kick - he was not even in the kickers list. He just took it to attempt his hattrick, which is selfish and silly considering I was not winning the game. Suffice to say, the penalty was missed. Annoyingly, its the only penalty I have ever seen missed in about 4 seasons.

Yes mate, exact same. ****ed me off too :/

Archived