Winning Champions League twice in first two seasons?

This is more impressive. I might be close to achieving something no club IRL could.

2sajvgk.png

Im 1 match away from reaching the CL final for the 3rd consecutive year and might lose it again. :D (Juventus and Valencia only lost twice in a row :D)

Well I guess it is in the luck of the draw too

In my first season I played as AC Milan, and drawed the easiest groups, and then the easiest knockout rounds (Benfica, Shakatr, Lyon and in the final, Arsenal) Unfortunately, lost to Arsenal 2-1

Does the game make it easier for you in your first season ? bcos you're just getting used to playing? or was I just very lucky?

i think it's too easy as well. i won it twice in two seasons with barca, one in my only season in bayern, and twice in three seasons at ac milan, it's def a lot easier than it was in fm09.

Maybe for you ;)

In FM09 I won all finals I played with Benfica. :D (UEFA 2009, CL 2010, 2011, 2012, etc...)

Considering they werent a major force in europe...

Btw... I just qualified to the final again... Will Porto be the first club to ever lose 3 consecutive CL finals? :D (hope not :mad:)

i would like to think its impressive as ive never won the champions league on any version of FM, and i won it twice with Barcelona in my first 2 years. Add to that 2 Spanish titles and 2 Spanish Cups and the world cup with France and I think the games got easier possibly

I got to the champions league final twice in my first two seasons at Atletico Madrid. I lost the 1st final to Lyon 1-0 then beat Real Madrid 3-1 aet at Wembley after being 1-0. I thought we deserved to win the cup after over coming A.C Milan, Juve and Chelsea.

Darijo - I love you! TWICE he told you it was called a skin, and yet you STILL insisted on calling it a 'face'. Brilliant! You do it on purpose don't you?! Are you Puevlo's or Borat's brother?

On topic - I haven't won the Champions League on FM yet, but I have only managed so far: Newcastel (for one season), Burnley, Rotherham, Coalville and Parkgate. I WILL get there with Rotherham though! :thup:

Archived